Ashes 2009 Playtest

I don't think the guys are back for a while yet, lets hope they bring good news when they are :banana2

Just got out and posting from my phone. Great day and I can say that ashes 2009 is better than blic2007. Will do proper preview tonight when I get home.

Hope the day was great mainly due to the game and not much else lol! Can't wait for your review but please make it in-depth and cover all you can rather than rush it and miss out bits just to get it done for tonight, k buddy?

Check to see if there are any shots that only require timing instead of power. For example, late cuts and those type of shots. BLIC07 didn't had any of these type of shots. Some shots should be played slowly by just opening the face of the bat and guiding the ball to the boundary.

Any game testers from our PC got reviews?? when can we expect that?

you are from India right..so expect something at around 11 p.m or maybe 12 .
am eagerly waiting the previews from members who have had their lucky time with the game.
already a news has come its better than BLIC2007 so getting excited for this game:happy

Last edited:
waiting for the review, ste and chestnut were also invited for the playtest. I hope they post a review soon enough. In the mean time, kamy please give us your insights

I wouldnt expect a proper preview for another day atleast more likely 2 or 3 so dont all get your hopes up :p

is their any place on the internet that we can get a preview or review of experiences from today's play test ?
or will anyone from PC post something.
maybe not today:crying

Probably not for atleast another few hours, why are you crying?

Users who are viewing this thread