Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

I don’t think they can chase it down anymore, I know people will commend his efforts but Khawaja maybe could have done slightly better in the last ten to twenty overs. Green was extremely culpable of gifting away his wicket too.
Post automatically merged:

It’s almost like they’re playing whatever is the opposite of Bazball for some reason. Strike rotation was poor (a bit understandable given Khawaja’s fatigue) but they’ve made Root look like Ashwin when he’s been bowling one poor ball in nearly every over alongside a good one.
I think Stokes has set good fields and the seamers in particular bowled well to them. Challenged the batters to go for a hit, starved them of singles but Australia just seem scared to take a risk. Root is essentially a sixth bowler, they should be dispatching him into the Hollies. You know England wouldn't be holding back against Labuschagne or Head.

I think Stokes has set good fields and the seamers in particular bowled well to them. Challenged the batters to go for a hit, starved them of singles but Australia just seem scared to take a risk. Root is essentially a sixth bowler, they should be dispatching him into the Hollies. You know England wouldn't be holding back against Labuschagne or Head.

England’s fielders have been extremely good too, they’ve exploited Khawaja’s tiredness well with strong throws and they’ve probably saved close to thirty runs due to that and dives to save boundaries.

I wonder if they’ve let all of the Bazball talk go to their head. One thing to be defensive in the field with the ball, another to do so with the bat too.

England’s fielders have been extremely good too, they’ve exploited Khawaja’s tiredness well with strong throws and they’ve probably saved close to thirty runs due to that and dives to save boundaries.

I wonder if they’ve let all of the Bazball talk go to their head. One thing to be defensive in the field with the ball, another to do so with the bat too.
I feel like if England got Carey they might shut up shop and play for a draw. Which is probably what most teams would do, tbf.

Oops I did it again. Opened up WIllow Tv to watch the last half and wicket!!! You are welcome English fans!

Awful from Carey.

I feel like if England got Carey they might shut up shop and play for a draw. Which is probably what most teams would do, tbf.

I don’t think you’re going to defend seventeen more overs of England’s bowling here.

I guess there's still enough time to see where they get to in 5 to 10 overs. Patty Cummo could go IPL mode.

I’ve never seen him do that for Australia.

Which is another reason why I think IPL’s standards are absolutely overrated sometimes.

Should I? SHould I switch the tv back on?
Post automatically merged:

Nah, I am going to wait for 4 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread