Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

Watching England play bazzball test cricket gives me Cricket 07 vibes. Tendihar scoring 100 in 17 deliveries.

This is pretty circumspect by Bazball standards. Wonder if it’s just the nerves.

Scott boland needs standing ovation for his performance today :eek:

England well recovered... Joe Root playing brilliantly, holding wicket from one side... Same kind of innings played by Smith in WTC final... Liking Bazball more and more now...

Scott boland needs standing ovation for his performance today :eek:

Didn’t know Boland was famous enough to have haters.
Post automatically merged:

England well recovered... Joe Root playing brilliantly, holding wicket from one side... Same kind of innings played by Smith in WTC final... Liking Bazball more and more now...

I genuinely think England would have a hundred runs more if it wasn’t for the occasion, they need 400 at least on this highway.

Theres attacking and then theres that from Ali....

This is just playing into Aussies hands. Just no need whatsoever. None.

Theres attacking and then theres that from Ali....

This is just playing into Aussies hands. Just no need whatsoever. None.

New nighthawk in town.

Hello all. England and Durham fan. This has been a fantastic watch but the Aussies keep taking wickets when we appear to be on top

and how unlucky was Brook?

Hello all. England and Durham fan. This has been a fantastic watch but the Aussies keep taking wickets when we appear to be on top

and how unlucky was Brook?

Welcome. :cheers

England are throwing wickets away needlessly, I don’t even think it’s due to Bazball necessarily (other than Mo) as I’ve seen them get out in similar manners before Baz too. If anything they haven’t played aggressively enough for some reason, the Aussies haven’t been particularly great with the ball or in the field.

Welcome. :cheers

England are throwing wickets away needlessly, I don’t even think it’s due to Bazball necessarily (other than Mo) as I’ve seen them get out in similar manners before Baz too. If anything they haven’t played aggressively enough for some reason, the Aussies haven’t been particularly great with the ball or in the field.
I agree. Though Stokes looked exactly what he is. A bloke with no real cricket for about six months. We have also fell after hitting boundaries to sucker balls.

Users who are viewing this thread