Ashes Cricket 17 - Pre-load on Xbox

The Xbox one had it's day 1 patch go live yesterday - if you've got the original pre-load then it should update for you, that's why there is a 1.5 gig difference noticed above.

Thanks for buying guys, all of us at Big Ant really appreciate it.

Can you please comment if the ashes game on ps4 pro is 4k HDR as well or not. Thanks in advance.

MOD EDIT- Do not use text speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BigAntStudios
I am waiting on my game to arrive as a physical copy. If I download it today on Xbox, does this mean that I can insert the disk and play straight away without downloading?

@BigAntStudios
I am waiting on my game to arrive as a physical copy. If I download it today on Xbox, does this mean that I can insert the disk and play straight away without downloading?

It means you’d be paying for it twice. If you download it today (by paying), then you wouldn’t need the disc at all

Is there a particular region store you have to purchase this from ? Can't seem to find ashes cricket when searching in the Hong Kong Xbox digital store. Or through Xbox.com

Thanks

Reactions: DAP
Is there a particular region store you have to purchase this from ? Can't seem to find ashes cricket when searching in the Hong Kong Xbox digital store. Or through Xbox.com

Thanks
You’re from Hong Kong? Wow. I thought I was the only one. Yep can’t see it on Hong Kong store XBOX (I am on PS4 though), but you’ll get it.

You’re from Hong Kong? Wow. I thought I was the only one. Yep can’t see it on Hong Kong store XBOX (I am on PS4 though), but you’ll get it.

Sweet

Reactions: DAP
BigAntStudios
will the game be available on the Canadian/ Us PS store on the 16th?

Users who are viewing this thread