Ashes Cricket 17 - Pre-load on Xbox

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The Xbox one had it's day 1 patch go live yesterday - if you've got the original pre-load then it should update for you, that's why there is a 1.5 gig difference noticed above.

Thanks for buying guys, all of us at Big Ant really appreciate it.

Can you please comment if the ashes game on ps4 pro is 4k HDR as well or not. Thanks in advance.

MOD EDIT- Do not use text speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@BigAntStudios
I am waiting on my game to arrive as a physical copy. If I download it today on Xbox, does this mean that I can insert the disk and play straight away without downloading?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
@BigAntStudios
I am waiting on my game to arrive as a physical copy. If I download it today on Xbox, does this mean that I can insert the disk and play straight away without downloading?

It means you’d be paying for it twice. If you download it today (by paying), then you wouldn’t need the disc at all

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there a particular region store you have to purchase this from ? Can't seem to find ashes cricket when searching in the Hong Kong Xbox digital store. Or through Xbox.com

Thanks

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a particular region store you have to purchase this from ? Can't seem to find ashes cricket when searching in the Hong Kong Xbox digital store. Or through Xbox.com

Thanks
You’re from Hong Kong? Wow. I thought I was the only one. Yep can’t see it on Hong Kong store XBOX (I am on PS4 though), but you’ll get it.

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You’re from Hong Kong? Wow. I thought I was the only one. Yep can’t see it on Hong Kong store XBOX (I am on PS4 though), but you’ll get it.

Sweet

Reactions: DAP

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
BigAntStudios
will the game be available on the Canadian/ Us PS store on the 16th?

Users who are viewing this thread