Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo Problems Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just play the game on Easy. Swann has 76 rating in that. Hence you can bowl doosra from start. :banana2:banana2

Ashes Cricket 09 Videos

Hi everyone. We all have access youtube,the demo of AC09 and the Fraps. They what are we waiting for:eek:. Just keep the fraps running in background and record those amazing moments to share them with us. Record them,compress them and upload them.

YouTube - BurningPixel's Channel

Here are videos i have uploaded on this channel:

A crazy:facepalm WTF runout by the AI where both batsman ran for the same crease.

A lofted Cover Drive

A Clypso Shot

Unique runout

Strauss Played On

Punter Catching a blinder.

I'll upload more when some crazy stuff happen again. Till then let the video come guys. Post your videos too.:happy:happy

The doosra is a ridicolous ball and should only be available to murali and singh.

I've always hated how they include it for all offies.

Ashes Cricket 2009 Wii - M.I.A in Australia

Hey ive noticed something while looking online on video game shop websites, is that in Australia there doesnt seem to be any mention of the wii release. Ive gone to website such as JB Hi-Fi, GAME and Eb Games. All of them only list the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC versions as coming out this week and next week. No Mention of a wii version.. Does the Wii version even have a distributor in Australia... This has got me worried.. :(

Wii release is October for Australia, but it's still this Friday for England.

I find it ridiculous how it can come out in August in one country, but 2 months later is another. :mad:

Any chance we can find out from Codies/Atari why it's so late?

Where to buy GRRR?!

I am flippin out right now.. why are codemasters being a bunch of tarts? Madden, MLB (which by the way is the best sports game ever made) are released in every corner of the world. Hell even NHL which receives the least coverage by ESPN is released in every corner of the globe.

So, I am working in Tanzania and I need to find a site that can ship to here. Can anyone help me out? I Know hmv does it here but I dont trust them. How else can I get this game? And someone seriously needs to interrogate codies on sheer stupidity

Well to be fair they wern't expecting people from Tanzania buying it. Maybe try a few sites or shops in South Africa region and see if they can post out to Tanzania?

tried that and they wont!

I am surprised play-asia doesn't have this as a pre-order. Alot of Aussies buy games from there and so do some Americans. Codemasters needs some cohones

Well keep trying shops and sites otherwise I think your screwed unless you either get a friend from somewhere to buy one then send it over to you or Ebay?

Wii Release Date

Just wondering if we can get a reason for why England get the Wii version on the 7th of August yet Australia have to wait until October (S: Gamespot) to get it? What are Australia going to get that England aren't? Nothing. Then why change it?

You could just import the game. I believe the England version should work on Australian Wii's as they both use PAL.

playing the demo using 3dAnalyzer

can some one help the people ( including me ) who are unable to play the demo, to play the demo using 3dAnalyzer??
my problem is that when i double click on demo .exe nothing happens after that.. :help

1. Go on internet chat room.
2. Talk to unassuming person.
3. Ask said unassuming person to be friends.
4. Get new friend to buy and send you game.
5. ?????
6. Profit.

not all games can be fixed using 3d analyzer.still,try using different settings then trying to boot the game up

3danalye doesn't work with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread