Ashes Cricket 2009 [Release Date: still unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game should ideally be released at start of the tournament.

Thats right!! No point holding it back and then releasing it during the Champions Trophy...its Ashes Cricket so, it only makes sense if it is released during that time.

When is the 1st test starting btw?

Pre ordered my copy and im from England. it does say it will release somewhere in August!! although i will get my copy for my PS3 lol

This is from April when the game wasnt announced. I also want to play this game ASAP but I dont think its coming in July ... all websites are saying August. Show me a website that says July release date and I will show you ten websites that says August release date !!

This is from April when the game wasnt announced. I also want to play this game ASAP but I dont think its coming in July ... all websites are saying August. Show me a website that says July release date and I will show you ten websites that says August release date !!

Yes it will most likely release in August can't see it coming out in July to be hnest.

all shopping websites says it in august,
but here completely different story
Atari Announced Official Release Date (Australia) - Codemasters Forum

Seems like the same old story to me.. 13/08/2009..
I actually went to EB Games and GAME in Sydney and they confirmed that the release date is 13/08/09 (CONFIRMED!)..

I just hope they are wrong.. If its not then the game should be improved to max.. I hope they include a way of patching / updating the game to correct AI flaws this time around..

I just emailed Codies and they said :

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

The game is currently planned for release on the 7th of august.

Hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02066545

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Jorn
Codemasters Customer Services

I don't think that's right. They wouldn't give out a release date before they have announced it.

I don't think that's right. They wouldn't give out a release date before they have announced it.

well i dont think they would lie to people who email them either, they could have just told me, sorry we cant give it out

I just emailed Codies and they said :

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

The game is currently planned for release on the 7th of august.

Hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02066545

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Jorn
Codemasters Customer Services

AUGUST :eek:

ooh no.after hearing all the reviews,i think thats too long.atleast july 31st would have given us a psychological satisfaction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread