Ashes Cricket 2009 [Release Date: still unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its in August then probably we will see it in September-October period :(

I've edited the thread title not because I have definite info on release date but because August isn't definite and I don't want to confuse people.

Well, i have not posted the august date in the title. It was one of the mods who've :onpcedited it. I seem to have no control whatsoever. :p:p

I've edited the thread title not because I have definite info on release date but because August isn't definite and I don't want to confuse people.

Good idea

Lets just all sit on the edge of our seats waiting for a demo :D

I don't understand when you all say "a demo/in-game footage is needed to keep us going". Keep you going in what way? Nobody will be harmed if a demo is not released and I'm sure no interest will be lost in the game. If anything you would be all the more eager to buy/pre-order the game. So please stop going on like a demo/video will decide your fate.

I don't understand when you all say "a demo/in-game footage is needed to keep us going". Keep you going in what way? Nobody will be harmed if a demo is not released and I'm sure no interest will be lost in the game. If anything you would be all the more eager to buy/pre-order the game. So please stop going on like a demo/video will decide your fate.

just to enjoy it until it releases. and there is nothing wrong with that you have different opinions some like to try out a demo before they purchase a game or just to play to get use to controllers before game is released and there is nothing wrong with that mate. :cool:

just to enjoy it until it releases. and there is nothing wrong with that you have different opinions some like to try out a demo before they purchase a game or just to play to get use to controllers before game is released and there is nothing wrong with that mate. :cool:

yea we need something to do, i have replayed GTA IV, LOTR Conquest and countless C07 ashes series waiting for this game!

Nobody will be harmed if a demo is not released and I'm sure no interest will be lost in the game. If anything you would be all the more eager to buy/pre-order the game. So please stop going on like a demo/video will decide your fate.

I'm sorry but i disagree, baring the guys on here who know the game is shaping up to be brilliant, others have no idea. A demo to entice new people is a must imo, it will get more people interested and then transmission and codies will be more inclined to give themselves a bigger budget for Ashes 2010.

Granted it would help people decide wether or not to buy the game but all I'm saying is you don't need to act like an early demo is needed for life to go on. Just like others are annoyed by those who post crying smileys over the games release etc. Its quite pathetic. Go out with your mates, play some sport, ride your bike, go to a party/club, smoke some grade or just get hammered. Do something to pass your time because it will seem like forever if you sit at your PC all day refreshing your browser hoping new info will appear.

Granted it would help people decide wether or not to buy the game but all I'm saying is you don't need to act like an early demo is needed for life to go on. Just like others are annoyed by those who post crying smileys over the games release etc. Its quite pathetic. Go out with your mates, play some sport, ride your bike, go to a party/club, smoke some grade or just get hammered. Do something to pass your time because it will seem like forever if you sit at your PC all day refreshing your browser hoping new info will appear.

I agree with this post whole heartadly, it was just the fact in the last one you said 'no interest will be lost in the game' when infact it probably will. And yeah, the guy who got his knickers in a twist over somebody posting a crying smiley needs to go outside more lol :D

it was me who posted the crying smiley.i know i annoyed few of you guys.
am not dying for the game and we play a lot of cricket here.sorry for the "pathetic" behaviour as you said.

did this post annoy anyone :eek:

:cheers

it was me who posted the crying smiley.i know i annoyed few of you guys.
am not dying for the game and we play a lot of cricket here.sorry for the "pathetic" behaviour as you said.

did this post annoy anyone :eek:

:cheers

Nah, you did nothing wrong mate. A few of us realised you weren't ACTUALLY crying haha.

but atari already announced a release date,i got that new from codies forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread