Ashes Cricket 2013 Bugs

Honestly that's all you need to show if you want to sum up this game in 20 seconds. Imagine Mark Nicholas is Mike Fegan, describing it as high class.

clearly all that mo-cap budget was well spent.

they did not spend all that time and money making this. just from watching the unity tutorials i have already worked out how to get guys to field better than they do here...

this whole sham was a front for embezzling 505's funds. I am more convinced of that by the day.

Can I play devil's advocate and say that spin bowling action isn't too bad? I mean sure, it's in the wrong direction, but that's a minor detail.

Can I play devil's advocate and say that spin bowling action isn't too bad? I mean sure, it's in the wrong direction, but that's a minor detail.

I just laughed out loud in the car... Well played.

----------

My life is complete... Brilliant. Shut it down.

I just laughed out loud in the car... Well played.

----------

My life is complete... Brilliant. Shut it down.

You're not just texting and driving but forum posting and driving!

Naughty naughty!

I was being driven by the Butler...

I hope you sit in the back seat.

I do this, for the good of PlanetCricket...

WE WILL REMEMBER

attachment.php

Attachments

• BackwardsBrilliance.gif
    BackwardsBrilliance.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,789
Note to lurkers - perhaps spend more time making games than reporting our posts... or even better, how about communicating with your customers? Hi :wave

Do elaborate...

Someone doesn't like the heat in the kitchen and has complained to an outside body... not that it's the first time they've done that.... they could maybe, just maybe, post something about their game while they are here, I mean, I am a customer.

Someone doesn't like the heat in the kitchen and has complained to an outside body... not that it's the first time they've done that.... they could maybe, just maybe, post something about their game while they are here, I mean, I am a customer.

What did they do now?? Seems like they are more interested in doing everything else apart from concentrating on their own fu**in game.

Ross is a paying customer and is within his rights to complain as much as us. Furthermore all information that he has provided us with has been in the public domain already.

Users who are viewing this thread