Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

First time i have seen more people on this side of forum than BA side.

What a load of utter shite.
It looks and feels like a playstaion 2 game it is worse than ashes 09 and ic2010 combined

OMG it is seriousley bad i mean BAD they sholud be ashamed at releasing this game.

No offence to anyone who is presently downloading this game, but unless you are purchasing this to review it to the wider cricketing community, I can see no reason to get this game.

The complete and utter contempt that Trickstar have shown to their customer base is bewildering.

Good luck to Big Ant for when they release their product, cricket is a niche product, but Big Ant have been transparent the whole way and have really put a supposedly 'licensed' product to shame.

My advice, leave Ashes Cricket 2013 alone, Trickstar do not deserve your money.

No gameplay video (aside from 5 second Vine clip) and some poor screenshots is all we have had... Shocking...

Looking forward to some video if you can manage it St0ney!

All I've seen from Red Ant are some videos taken from a cellphone camera of some people playing a game on the other side of the world.

Trickstar have 14 pounds of mine already and their game is downloading.. Too bad it's probably going to be a naff game, but it's going to be more fun than creating players I can't use in a game yet.

Users who are viewing this thread