Ashes Cricket 2013 Mo-Cap Behind the scenes

Also in my imagination everyone was sitting at space-age computer screens dressed in bespoke suits. I'm sure software development companies in the UK are like that.

bowler rotatte side is same for batsmen

when bowlker change side mean from over to around the wicket plz bats men should also moved from side side to side

Feeling betrayed and disappointed right now. After so long wait, expected at least a 10-20 minutes video. But well, that's how life goes on..

Hope the next video isn't far away.

Jeez, this kind of post must really get up his nose and if it doesn?t I can tell you it gets up mine. What you want is blood from a stone. Never has a developer been so willing to share their progress and you use words like "betrayed" and "expected" and "dissapointed". A night out with you must be like sipping pavingstones whilst having a barbed-wire colonic irrigation. Have fun......

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, this kind of post must really get up his nose and if it doesn?t I can tell you it gets up mine. What you want is blood from a stone. Never has a developer been so willing to share their progress and you use words like "betrayed" and "expected" and "dissapointed". A night out with you must be like sipping pavingstones whilst having a barbed-wire colonic irrigation. Have fun......

For the record, my mom said the exact same thing.

But it's cool dude. It's all born from passion from wanting an awesome game. And we all have that passion.

We're all in it together. We all want the same things.

Bring it all, good and bad. Let's talk this out. It;s all helping.

Hi chief
Still i thought the same as Dutchad but did not write anything.
But now i will, lets try to be nice guys with both chief and ross.

Licensing is a tricky part and i bet the most annoying for you guys.
Sure we all want full player names,all kits,and the rest of the stuff.
But it cost a arm and a leg and most cricket fans want the money to
go into the game not in licensing but at the same time you do need both.

Also people should know it's the same with anything these days.
Just look at starwars now, people want to know everything.
Open there presents before chrismas but it's not going to happen.:spy

Betrayed was not the right word, Apologize. But yeah as chief said, it was the passion for the cricket game and after waiting so long for a cricket cricket game, I felt dissapointed for seeing only 5 minutes video. Perhaps you're all taking me wrong but I would take it as positive comment if I was developer, seeing the expectations and believe in them of their fans. I am a cricket fan just like you all. I didn't criticized their efforts, Infact I have been supportive towards them since the beginning if you follow my posts. I just felt dissapointed for expecting a lot and that's because I have faith in them for delivering great game. I didn't EVER criticised them. Also, positive feedback never helped developer as much as negative feedback did.

Again apologize if that wasn't right comment to make.

There's a massive spoiler for the game in this first video* (I've only got around to watching it now) ...Surprised nobody saw or made mention of it.

Great video guys, watch your camera angles... :spy

*Cricket Developers read a poop-ton of books

There's a massive spoiler for the game in this first video* (I've only got around to watching it now) ...Surprised nobody saw or made mention of it.

Great video guys, watch your camera angles... :spy

*Cricket Developers read a poop-ton of books

Just a screen filling prop i suppose :P

ashes cricket 2013

"Betrayed" is a bit dramatic. "Disappointed" I can believe - frankly who WOULDN'T want a lot more of these handsome DOGS?

Fear not: There is some more sofa-banter between Steve and I to come, and I'll be posting about something else we're going to start doing imminently in another thread...

the game should contain realistic virtual gameplay of each player and good commentry with presentation ceremony at the end of any match to make the game realistic ,then it could be a biggest hit of this generation i wish the developers would make it ......................:)

looks good how they will be using unpredictability and variety with in England you will see seamers taking more wickets whereas in IC2010 you could spin a ball like a boss on any pitch, so in india you will take more spinners and how short square leg catches are coming in use

I second this, spinners in ic2010 were all like shane warne or
better. :spy

Users who are viewing this thread