Ashes Cricket delayed officially

If you click on Amazon UK and onto the different sellers then Amazons own price is ?32.71 or something close to that and says available for pre-order. Deliver when available.

Is FT Books that Amazon are using as the 21st still.

Maybe Ashes 2013 is following the Grand Theft Auto style.Releasing the game for the console first then later for the PC platform.But no good gameplay video,no proper screenshots,nothing actually from both Chief and Ross for their respective video games.Have even the developers lost interest in the cricket games even before it has released?This is very bad actually.

Still maintain the fact it will almost def not be here friday!

It seems almost impossible!

Agreed. I do not think we are going to see a cricket this Friday, i hope i am proven wrong, and the games turn out to be superb.

Yes, I would happily bet almost my whole net worth that the game is not available on Friday.. I think there is about 10% chance the game is on time.

Then why has shopto and other sites changed it to the 28th?

Either release it on time now or release it after 17th July. Cuz any date in between gonna screw up my exams royally if game is any good :p

It's blatantly delayed if all the places are pushing release back now

It's a bloody disgrace how us customers are being treated, how hard is it really to just say if its on time or not, :mad

It's a bloody disgrace how us customers are being treated, how hard is it really to just say if its on time or not, :mad

With trickstar and 505 games it very very HARD!

Uncertainty causing tension and friction again

It keeps on getting better, doesn't it? :lol

I wonder will Game refund the amount I paid for the pre-order once I cancel it or will they give me store credit.

Users who are viewing this thread