Ashes Cricket delayed officially

I just wish flipkart gets it in stock somehow. Once its there, it will be a walk in the park. Cuz they are crazy in delivery speed, they literally wake you up in the morning to deliver right at your doorstep. :cheers

Shopto have now put it back to the 28th?!

Noone has a clue do they!!!

But amazon def say in stock! Haha

Last edited:

So have The Hut. Safe to say some clarity has been provided and those in the know have set the 28th as the new release date?

I am more interested in knowing the delay so that ross can give us a date for their game.

Yep looks like 28th is the new release date. What a cluster F this has been.

Good game or not 505/trickstar/whoever haven't covered themselves in glory. Complete mess

Yep looks like 28th is the new release date. What a cluster F this has been.

Once I pre-ordered the game, other retailers are beginning to delay the game. Would be pissed if the game is delayed.

Seems like bourke street run is not going to happen after all.

Biggs must be dissapointed :p

But amazon def say in stock! Haha

Not Amazon directly - its some third party that sell through them. They are still saying the 21st though - they're also a wee bit cheaper than they were before...

I tried to buy from amazon.co.uk.. to Mumbai. it says it will ship in 8-12 days. Still will goto a local store in a mall tomorrow.Will let you know

I'm 90% sure that Amazon UK don't ship outside of the UK and Ireland - they'll just cancel your order when it comes to shipping the game. I could be wrong on this though - I know that Amazon US don't ship to the UK; I'm just assuming based on that...

Last edited:
Yep order at shop to says 11 days till release.

So looks like the $h1t is about to hit the fan after all

Users who are viewing this thread