Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Sure?
I'll try contacting a local store dealer,lets hope I get a positive reply from him.Or will contact Flipkart. :)

Flood them with mails mate. Maybe only then they'll move their lazy ass ans order some copies from 505 for us. I've mailed once already.

Most likely a UK and Australia release only.

Sure?
I'll try contacting a local store dealer,lets hope I get a positive reply from him.Or will contact Flipkart.
Yesterday I went to a game store, and they had no idea about the release date, but said that it will be available first day when released in India. Fingers crossed that it doesn't take too long. And since Flipkart already has it up on the website, shouldn't be that long IMO.

Wait, they're still awaiting confirmation right Omair?

Wait, they're still awaiting confirmation right Omair?

Yup. Guess there's SOME hope. But they don't have it in stock and aren't expecting it until early July so doesn't sound too good.

See attached

That makes it Shopto, Zavvi, Hut, Mightyape and Play-asia who have sown it delayed and others like Amazon, Play and Lovefilm (Rentals) is claiming they have it. I hope the "Haves" win :)

Sure?
I'll try contacting a local store dealer,lets hope I get a positive reply from him.Or will contact Flipkart. :)

Just got the information from a dealer in bangalore that it ll be released in india after a month or so. Because of the increase in $ price.

That makes it Shopto, Zavvi, Hut, Mightyape and Play-asia who have sown it delayed and others like Amazon, Play and Lovefilm (Rentals) is claiming they have it. I hope the "Haves" win :)

I think we all hope they win! Oh well, at least we'll find out one way or another this week. Unless they delay it "indefinitely".......

FYI AC'13 guys are replying to some comments on FB, starting a minute ago. May they logged in to inform about the release date or upload something?

I think we all hope they win! Oh well, at least we'll find out one way or another this week. Unless they delay it "indefinitely".......

Can't be "indefinitely" coz lot of people would have pre-ordered by then.

Must admit; I've just changed my pre-order to Amazon - so I'm hoping that I'll be eating my words about this game being delayed! Besides, it was a bit cheaper anyway!

Just to note; the ?29.99 on Amazon is actually through a third party in the market place - Amazon's price has fallen by 50p for some reason as well; and I think that it still says "Releasing 21st June" instead of "In stock: - but it looks more likely to release on time now than it seemed last week. We won't know for sure until 505 say something, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread