Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Shocked is an understatement

Go on lee, say something nice, it hurts at the start but you get used to it.:p
p.s I just wish there marketing plan was better in the last 2 months, it does not matter now.;)

I wish the reason for poor marketing is that they've spent all of their budget in making it an awesome game. :thumbs

in india it should be priced between Rs.500-1000 other wise piracy wins

Even if its priced similar to UK or Aus, I'll buy it. Just for the sake of supporting the studio. Its not very often that a small studio comes up with a cricket game.
Lets hope flipkart reply with some positive news. *fingers crossed*

----------

in india it should be priced between Rs.500-1000 other wise piracy wins

If you can build a rig to play any modern game, you can definitely afford to buy it. So the point regarding pricing is moot. Mindset has to be changed. I can give the example of my friend here in my college who recently bought Iphone 5 but he never bought a legit game in his life. Moreover he laughs at me for wasting money on games. So the problem lies somewhere else. Money is certainly not the major factor involved here.

Last edited:
Please please please for the love of Daisy Duke lets not get into the piracy in India thing again.........

Ashes Cricket 2013 -: Flipkart.com
Still unavailable.
Flipkart is the the most trustable online store out here.
Can anyone tell me from where can I buy it in India?Please link me if any.Thanks.

it's out without trailers :facepalm

anyways we can wait for another 3 more days to release our own trailers :p

It's weird that most of us will forget everything that happened regarding promotion once they get the game this friday. Never seen a game that has kept the consumers so blind about the product and yet get a great amount of pre orders. We really are very desperate.

And i would believe it is releasing when Someone here gets an email about their console copy getting shipped.

Last edited:
Finally. Phewww!!! The game releases on time, definitely the system req are not faw away!!
Can anyone tell me from where can I buy it in India?Please link me if any.Thanks.
It isn't releasing in India at the same date for sure!!
Will go first day to buy, waiting for it to come here!! So happy.:cheers:yes:)

it's out without trailers :facepalm

anyways we can wait for another 3 more days to release our own trailers :p

It's not out yet so if there is a trailer tomorrow then it's before release. If not like you said, who cares know with only 3 days to go.

Finally. Phewww!!! The game releases on time, definitely the system req are not faw away!!

It isn't releasing in India at the same date for sure!!
Will go first day to buy, waiting for it to come here!! So happy.:cheers:yes:)
Sure?
I'll try contacting a local store dealer,lets hope I get a positive reply from him.Or will contact Flipkart. :)

Genuinely hate to be a buzzkill and hope this isn't true, but I spoke to a representative at shopto. See attached...

----------

Aaaaand I noticed there's nothing attached. I'll try again

Users who are viewing this thread