Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Just contacted Amazon now. Said amazon themselves don't know of it's release date and don't have it in stock. He further added that it is 3rd party claiming to have it in stock and he is unsure whether this is actually true or not. He then said he'll contact the fulfilment centre to confirm inventory and will return my call.

Just contacted Flipkart. All they said was that they don't have any further information available as of yet,please keep checking the site.Please select the "Notify me" option on our site and we'll notify you when the game is available.

This game has turned into a complicated pregnancy and everyone of us has become expectant fathers waiting outside OT. Don't know what's going to come out. Would it be good or bad, ours or someone else' . 505 played the role of serious doctors to perfection who are just too busy to respond to our queries. Thus they delegated one of their nurses (Chief) to keep us calm during the operation. But somehow, somewhere down the line as the Trickstar's water broke and the final hour approached, something has gone wrong and doctors had to call even their nurses back to OT. Thus made us expectant fathers even more nervous about whats gonna come out of trickstar's .......... ;)

This game has turned into a complicated pregnancy and everyone of us has become expectant fathers waiting outside OT. Don't know what's going to come out. Would it be good or bad, ours or someone else' . 505 played the role of serious doctors to perfection who are just too busy to respond to our queries. Thus they delegated one of their nurses (Chief) to keep us calm during the operation. But somehow, somewhere down the line as the Trickstar's water broke and the final hour approached, something has gone wrong and doctors had to call even their nurses back to OT. Thus made us expectant fathers even more nervous about whats gonna come out of trickstar's .......... ;)

Wow. You've got one hell of an imagination :o

@sami
Highly unlikely considering that I'm in the field of financial management ;)

I ordered from mine a while back from The Hut. They've now changed their release date to the 28th of June...

----------

I ordered mine a while back from The Hut. They've now changed their release date to the 28th of June...*

Wow. You've got one hell of an imagination :o

I guess I'm going nuts due to all this wait. I think refreshing PlanetCricket and Ashes cricket FB page every 10 minutes has something to do with it. :spy

----------

Looking at the sudden increase in activity on their FB page and twitter, we should expect a trailer in a few hours and chief could be back here too. It appears that there was some licensing problem or contractual problem holding them back and they've managed to fix it.

Though i may be completely wrong ;)

Last edited:
I guess I'm going nuts due to all this wait. I think refreshing PlanetCricket and Ashes cricket FB page every 10 minutes has something to do with it. :spy

----------

Looking at the sudden increase in activity on their FB page and twitter, we should expect a trailer in a few hours and chief could be back here too. It appears that there were some licensing problem or contractual problem holding them back and they've managed to fix it.

Though i may be completely wrong ;)

Wishful thinking? Hope not!

Reply from gameexpress....Check below Image
nhnq.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:cheers:cheers:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread