Ashes Cricket described - part 4

Wow, Thanks for the preview! The physics system sure does sound pretty great! All the variations with edges sound amazing! Eagerly waiting for part 2.

Sounds great Barmy, I love the talk about edges the most:D. Still wondering who the other commentary team is or how many more there is, I bet this will be in a trailer very soon. p.s How about lb in the game, can we get them this time and not like 1 a game like ic2010 and also no balls.:spy

Sounds great Barmy, I love the talk about edges the most:D. Still wondering who the other commentary team is or how many more there is, I bet this will be in a trailer very soon. p.s How about lb in the game, can we get them this time and not like 1 a game like ic2010 and also no balls.:spy

I think it's just the three.

BarmyArmy.....
2nd part plizzzzzzz!.
Feels like asking for Barmyteaser!.:-D

I think it's just the three.

I'm fine with that but somewhere I read there could be more, if there is I bet there is a 4th and that's fine by me. Barmy did you see leg byes in the game. Thanks.:D

Not in the demo but that doesn't mean they're not there.

Cool then only chief knows, also would love to hear the Barmyarmy singing in a ashes test in the game. You would be very proud I bet Barmy.:D

So far it's looking great and really promising :thumbs graphics don't matter much when you get a realistic cricket game with realistic physics & animations. The thing which bugged me a lot whether in AC09, IC10 or even Cricket07 was that the ball doesn't move realistically of the pitch. In real life, you rarely bowl a cutter, instead you try to turn the ball of the seam because you get good pace from that. Cutters are generally different variations of the slower delivery. In all those mentioned games above, I had to ball cutter after cutter to make the ball turn away from the right hander. As a Pakistani, I know that most Pakistani bowlers don't swing the ball in the air much, instead they bowl with seam (e.g. Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irfan.). So I am hoping if they can implement real bowl physics in the game, because that's what makes cricket beautiful - the unpredictability. You know the once in a while odd bounce, little bit of late swing, less spin, more spin...

PS: Eagerly waiting for part 2 ;)

This sounds like a game with tremendous potential. If the game has, bat-pad, leg byes, inside edges going to boundary , occasional no balls and wides and 360 degree shots it would be one of the most awesome things to happen. Thank you very much BA and chief for this.

Users who are viewing this thread