Ashes Cricket in Asia

meh.....am too busy to be searching from mall to mall.....
just ordered it from EBAY !!

its a waiting game now !!

xbox n ps3 available 2mrw & pc after 15 days really pissed of bcoz of these

The guy who has given you this information has lost it. I just called the distributors and he said that the games are on the way and they will reach the stores by tomorrow. :D

has anyone been able to call the laminton raod store whats the reply if its available i m going 2mrw to buy, i stay in kandiavali ne1 int to join

Nope Lamington road has OG game cd's; I got my EA 07 game cd through this place.

Alright no-one figured out still where will get this game in Mumbai? shame :p :doh

chetan: the game(X Box 360) is available in Origin Games - 2nd floor,Inorbit Mall Malad

Home delivery option available at lamington road

Spoke to Mehul from Lamington Road. He seemed a great guy.He asked me to text him the delivery address at +919820112232 with the format of the game I want (PC/XBox/PS3)and he will deliver it. PC and XBox 360 is available with him,PS3 version will be available on Tuesday.

exprezzo added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

what abt the pc game at inorbit when will that be available

Donno abt the PC but saw the XBox version .

so finally its available in laminton road i will go there 2mrw at 11am & get it,

yipee fianlly will be able to play it 2mrw

so finally its available in laminton road i will go there 2mrw at 11am & get it,

yipee fianlly will be able to play it 2mrw

Good to hear that we wont have to wait 15 days for the pc version. Hope I get the game here only in borivali. Will save me the trouble of going all the way to lamington. :)

Users who are viewing this thread