Ashes Cricket in Asia

Have ordered the game from ebay. It says it'll ship within 3 business days though. Not sure if tomorrow is a business day.

I contacted a guy called RamKumar from Anna Nagar Planet M. He said, because of the delay, they will be getting the game on Monday. He also added, we can get the game in Anna Nagar Planet M by Monday and it will be available in Mylapore Planet M by Tuesday.

Don't know how much it's truth though or they wanted to pull customers.
Thanks for that suren!! you are in mylapore right? Is it possible for you to update when the game becomes available in Mylapore Planet M?

Have ordered the game from ebay. It says it'll ship within 3 business days though. Not sure if tomorrow is a business day.

Thats why I am still thinking whether to go by ebay or Planet M. Even if I get in weekday, I won't be able to play the game till weekend. :(

Thanks for that suren!! you are in mylapore right? Is it possible for you to update when the game becomes available in Mylapore Planet M?

sure mate.. He asked me to come and collect on Monday in Anna nagar though. 04426221177 is the contact number of that shop. You can have a check and ask Mylapore number too. :)

People in mumbai will get it 2mrw as it is available in lamington road
than we can have an indian review of game:):banana2

People in mumbai will get it 2mrw as it is available in lamington road
than we can have an indian review of game:):banana2

we already do, the gamingindians review is the best one out there right now.

I am getting my PS3 game tomorrow. I will do review for you guys.

so anyone wants my PS3 game for 1500. I wont be playing this after 1 week maximum.

Yeah poke him in eye to remind him.

Edit: Chetan you changed ur post. :p

i am getting the Pc version tomorrow,i will do a review for pc;)

for shan111
check the rhythm shop tomorrow(city centre)
Damn, you beat me.:( Well, I guees I have to wait till monday. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread