Ashes Cricket in Asia

where is planet mars in mumbai & its available from 3pm at lamington road.

has any one been to other places

where is planet mars in mumbai & its available from 3pm at lamington road.

has any one been to other places

Planet Mars is Planet M only.
Can some one please update us on the status of the game in other places in mumbai?

I guess you Mumbaikar guys will have the game today. I heard that there was some problem in the warehouse area and for that the game could'nt be dispatched yesterday.

I am leaving after lunch to get my copy. I dont have any hopes though.

So I just called express again,and according to them the game has been releases in mumbai. It is available in R gaming world in Goyal shopping centre in Borivli and in Pc connections in Raghuleela mall in Kandivli. They have told me the places which is close to my house,so even you people can call and find out the closest place. Am off to buy the game in an hour or 2. :D

So I just called express again,and according to them the game has been releases in mumbai. It is available in R gaming world in Goyal shopping centre in Borivli and in Pc connections in Raghuleela mall in Kandivli. They have told me the places which is close to my house,so even you people can call and find out the closest place. Am off to buy the game in an hour or 2. :D

its not available in pc connection i just called up do you have number or rgmaing world pls contact them otherwise have to go to lamington road there its available at 3 pm

its not available in pc connection i just called up do you have number or rgmaing world pls contact them otherwise have to go to lamington road there its available at 3 pm

I do not have their number. But I will be going there at 4. Where do you stay? You sure you called Pc connect in Raghuleela? Can you give me thier number?

Update for Chennai people is,

In Landmark : The game is expected any time is what that shop guy called Sathish told me. They are waiting for supply it seems. He indeed agreed that there are plenty of demands for that game already. It is a good news for Codemasters. :)

Contact number : 044-42139397

In Music World : Guys, forget it. You can't get from this place I reckon. He said in a very cool way to contact after 10-15 days. :doh

Landmark is comparatively near compared to Planet M. Hopefully it comes. :banana2

Its not @ Raghuleela not at R gaming i checked both not at crossword not at hypercity not in Origin (@ Inorbit) he had Xbox version though and he told me he wud get the pc version by today evening.

Can anyone tell me the shop name @ lamington road. Contact details if any ???

n Landmark : The game is expected any time is what that shop guy called Sathish told me. They are waiting for supply it seems. He indeed agreed that there are plenty of demands for that game already. It is a good news for Codemasters.
Thats good news suren!!
When i called them and asked now, one person said that he is not sure when it will come. Probably i talked to some other person and not sathish.
Anyway keep us posted..

I have got my copy for the PS3 !!!

yippeeeee !!!!!

off to play !!!!!

post my review tomorrow !

:banana2

hi,
the game will be available at around 6 mehul from laminton road said to confirm that for which i will call him at that time,

if its available i will get the game tonight as one of his employees stays in kandivali so will meet that employee and get the game.

As far as express games are concerned the female told me that they have dispatched games from their warehouses so will be available in all malls by tommorow.

So lets hope for the best & game available by tommorow for sure

game arrived for mumbaikars

Its available @ Origin stores @ Inorbit mall Call 66430003 ... i got my Pc version finally he also has Xbox.:banana2:happy:rtfl

Off playing now :p

Users who are viewing this thread