Ashes Cricket in Asia

Damn, you beat me.:( Well, I guees I have to wait till monday. *sigh*
actually asked him today,they said that they will get the game tomorrow,
so No"not Available" word this time,if he repeats the same word again then
creative-murder-demotivational-poster.jpg

gudduthemaster added 16 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Batman Pc demo released,one of the best game i ever played,
sid sorry :(:facepalm

Last edited:
Mehul replied saying that he will have the PC version with him tomorrow by 3 pm! I am also trying through other sources! Will keep you guys updated..

Checked in Planet M, Music World, Landmark.. They dont have idea about this game....:facepalm

Any news or updates on availability in chennai?

i checked in Landmark yesterday but they say the game still not game out in India

Have somebody got hold of game in Pakistan.My friend is coming next week so i might ask him to get PS3 version for me.

Have somebody got hold of game in Pakistan.My friend is coming next week so i might ask him to get PS3 version for me.

Bring it to the US? or to Pak? The game is not being released in Pakistan , so I do not know how he would bring it to you (if you are in the US)

i have also placed the order through ebay(ZIP techn-Tarun bagadia) and he assured me that i will recieve the game tommorow..so me hoping for the best

even i placed the order yesterday
he said he will send it to me on monday.

i checked in Landmark yesterday but they say the game still not game out in India

No, landmark & Music World guys told me ' within August 15 '! But that Planet M guy told that he will get it on Monday in Anna Nagar & Tuesday in Mylapore. So check that out.

I will have to see when should I go and buy. Mylapore is near to me, but the problem is, " It is the weekday! ":facepalm

buying in India

hey guyz my dad bought a ps3 from US couple of years ago....but i didn't purchase a game...fearin that they wldn't run.....but now a cricket game for ps3...m certainly intrested to buy...so guyz plz help me.,m really a noob....

No, landmark & Music World guys told me ' within August 15 '! But that Planet M guy told that he will get it on Monday in Anna Nagar & Tuesday in Mylapore. So check that out.

I will have to see when should I go and buy. Mylapore is near to me, but the problem is, " It is the weekday! ":facepalm

thankssssssssss man

Last edited by a moderator:

dude....anna nagar and mylapore are like a stones throw away from each other !!! :p :D

and am sure cognizant will cut you some slack if you mention "AC09" in your leave application !! :readit

dude....anna nagar and mylapore are like a stones throw away from each other !!! :p :D

and am sure cognizant will cut you some slack if you mention "AC09" in your leave application !! :readit

Taking leave for Ac 09? :eek: Definitely, I can't afford it now. My project is in crucial phase that I had to give support to testing guys even today! :facepalm Hope none of the my colleagues are members here. :spy

Also, me staying in Triplicane and my office in Tambaram put me in more complicated situation. Either while coming back I should leave soon & chip into Anna Nagar store or I should visit those in weekends. Oh wait, next saturday is August 15, National holiday! :doh I think ebay now. lets see.

hey guyz my dad bought a ps3 from US couple of years ago....but i didn't purchase a game...fearin that they wldn't run.....but now a cricket game for ps3...m certainly intrested to buy...so guyz plz help me.,m really a noob....

First. Use proper English. :p

Second. It will work.

scion_sid added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

even i placed the order yesterday
he said he will send it to me on monday.

Another Chandigarh dude. Visit shop above Moser Bear showroom in Sec 22.

I hope Planet Mars guys in mumbai live up to their promises,and get the game today,or else there is no other option left,but to get it from lamington. :)

Users who are viewing this thread