Ashes Cricket in Asia

just to inform you guys,this game is available in some rare places of kolkata but they will charge you extra Rs50 for sure ;):doh

well is anyone in mumbai interested in mumbai for an online mumbai my id is devsharma. we can have a 10 over game to check how it is

We can play a quick 10/20 over game tomorrow afternoon..Will pm you after lunch time..

Any one in Lahore got the Game? PC-DVD

Well i am seriously seeking info about the availability of the game in Lahore. Any pakistani got the game specially from lahore???

I asked from one of the well known shop in Islamabad about the Game. He told me that it will take atleast a week to get the game here in Islamabad.

And here in Chennai,

One CD Retailer told me that PC Version would be available From tomorrow (Monday, 09 Aug 2009) :banana2 :happy

Already he has Xbox, PS Versions! :clap

Hey Brother (GUDDUTHEMASTER)

Where is it available in Kolkata?
Please give the name of locations brother
I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered a copy in ebay with my coupon for 10% discount.SO I am getting the game for 449. :) By the way I am from Chennai.

I just ordered a copy in ebay with my coupon for 10% discount.SO I am getting the game for 449. :) By the way I am from Chennai.

how did you get that coupon? Am just interested to see if it came from any other shop other than Landmark and Planet M. Only two shops in Chennai for the games? :confused: I can't believe this! :mad:

Yeah, its still handy though. My game has been dispatched today. I hope the courier service works today.

Users who are viewing this thread