Ashes Cricket in Asia

^^Paypal not supported on eBay India.

What do you mean by you don't know how to start with online banking?

thanks pat. but i have paypal to pay ... is there a way to pay thru paypal

i dont have credit card. and i dont know how to start with online banking with my icici acc ( debit card acc )

Open your personal banking account and you will find option of virtual credit card. :thumbs

i mean to say that i dont knwo the procedure for icici online banking.

is there any other way to get the game with paypal ?

naveen_reloaded added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Open your personal banking account and you will find option of virtual credit card. :thumbs

do they provide for debit card accounts ?

they gave me the username and password but since i didnt use it for the last 6 months or so they had my password changed ...

so i have to get a new one .. more over i dont remember my username in the first place..

will call the CC and ask

do they provide for debit card accounts ?

they gave me the username and password but since i didnt use it for the last 6 months or so they had my password changed ...

so i have to get a new one .. more over i dont remember my username in the first place..

will call the CC and ask

Paypal also offers virtual credit card.

Also ICICI password can be generated online. Your user name is the cust id of your account.

Paypal also offers virtual credit card.

Also ICICI password can be generated online. Your user name is the cust id of your account.

for that paypal should be verified na ?

and cust ID ? where can i find it ... shall i call the CC and ask for cust ID will they give me ?

for that paypal should be verified na ?

and cust ID ? where can i find it ... shall i call the CC and ask for cust ID will they give me ?

Check on statement or if you still have starter kit.

got the username thru phone CC

for password they said they will mail me.

so can i get a virtual credit card in ICICI ? and is there any fee for it ... sorry guys for off topic discussion .. but could be useful for other members who wish to buy the game online

any one know whether it available in coimbatore?

No fees for virtual card. It will take 3-4 days for password to reach you. You can reset password in future by just using phone banking. That way no 50 rupee charges will be deducted as well.

does anyone know any shop near Chembur or Sion where i can get the game??

Any shop in Delhi guys? An approx price would be helpful too....

I don't want to buy online....

Can Anyone tell me game is release in Pakistan Karachi ??

I think you wont get it for 5-6 days.As everyone knows it will be pirated so just wait for it.

anybody got the pc version of ashes cricket 2009 in chennai .if u got the game in chennai plz tell the shop name and price of the game.

Do any of you know whether ashes cricket 2009 pc game been released in chennai? I searched for almost 2 hours in all the high rated shops, only to find myself disappointed.......... What more irritating is that the ps3 and the xbox 360 versions of the game are available now.:mad::mad:

If anybody manages to get a copy please inform me guys{ only in chennai }...

Users who are viewing this thread