Ashes Cricket in Asia

All the pakistanis like me will have to wait for atleast two weeks before they can get a hand on this game :(..

Doesnt look like its available in hyderabad yet,ppl i spoke to said it ll be available from wednesday.

Do any of you know whether ashes cricket 2009 pc game been released in chennai? I searched for almost 2 hours in all the high rated shops, only to find myself disappointed.......... What more irritating is that the ps3 and the xbox 360 versions of the game are available now.:mad::mad:

If anybody manages to get a copy please inform me guys{ only in chennai }...

Suren said that some Landmark should have it today. Awaiting his reply.

i ll receive the game tomorrow
my game is being dispached
i ordered the game on ebay
:)

Hey guy,
I contacted express interactive and they said the ashes game will be available in the major shops by tomorrow or day after tomorrow (in Chennai)...

It will be releasing in India on Wednesday i.e. tomorrow.

I had order the game on ebay @424/- (plus 50/- shipping).
I had called the seller and he is saying the release of game is delayed till Wednesday and he will be courier game DVD on Wednesday. Hopefully i will get it by Friday.

Suren said that some Landmark should have it today. Awaiting his reply.

When I called yesterday, they are coming up with the same reason, supply didn't arrive :( I am also disappointed. I didn't call them today though. :mad:

EDIT : Planet M merchandise called, Divya called me now. She told, they didn't get the stock in warehouse still. In 2 days, it should be distributed across different branches of Planet M & she will call me again once it come.

I seriously wonder, why there is been a delay in the product reaching the South side of the country!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread