Ashes Cricket in Asia

i got my game today and thought that it would run perfectly on my lappy..was very excited about it
it installed perfectly and was running well till the first video appeared but then it got stuck and my laptop crashed after sometime
i thought the game would run on my laptop because the demo was running perfectly fine but it prooved me wrong:crying
any help guyz

When I called yesterday, they are coming up with the same reason, supply didn't arrive :( I am also disappointed. I didn't call them today though. :mad:

EDIT : Planet M merchandise called, Divya called me now. She told, they didn't get the stock in warehouse still. In 2 days, it should be distributed across different branches of Planet M & she will call me again once it come.

I seriously wonder, why there is been a delay in the product reaching the South side of the country!
If they are honest in what they said, Probably we should get it before Friday.

10dulkar added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

i got my game today and thought that it would run perfectly on my lappy..was very excited about it
it installed perfectly and was running well till the first video appeared but then it got stuck and my laptop crashed after sometime
i thought the game would run on my laptop because the demo was running perfectly fine but it prooved me wrong:crying
any help guyz
Did you tried game booster posted in one of the other threads?

any help guyz
System config plz....

yes i did tried game booster...

and my sys conf are

intel core 2 duo T7500@ 2.2 ghz,2 gb RAM and mobile intel (R) 965 express chipset family 384 mb memory

i know i dont have a decent graphics card but the demo run absolutely fine on my laptop..then why not the game????

If they are honest in what they said, Probably we should get it before Friday.

I also hope the same :( The only positive which I found was, why should their merchandise even call me and had the courtesy to inform about my order there? So I am hopeful, but ... :upray

Landmark nungambakkam...................................... ......
{ that is what my friend told me }

But when i went on 7th it was not there.

He went on 9th and told me that the consoles version of the game were available.
One of my friend near nungamabakkam went there look out for console version of the game. but its not there. guys working there are not aware when the game will reach them. your friend has given false info and you've passed it here thinking its true.

I also hope the same :( The only positive which I found was, why should their merchandise even call me and had the courtesy to inform about my order there? So I am hopeful, but ... :upray
this is why i need a on-line banking account for ebay :doh

One of my friend near nungamabakkam went there look out for console version of the game. but its not there. guys working there are not aware when the game will reach them. your friend has given false info and you've passed it here thinking its true.

I am sure, in Nung branch, the game still didn't come. They said they are also waiting. In Planet M, I think except PS2, they will get the stocks soon. They said 2 days, hopefully within this friday. :(

I am sure, in Nung branch, the game still didn't come. They said they are also waiting. In Planet M, I think except PS2, they will get the stocks soon. They said 2 days, hopefully within this friday. :(
When that Planet M people call back you once game arrives. Do ask them whether all the three versions are available. It will be helpful for PC members who are yet to get the game from chennai.

got it !!

I got mine from The Landmark, Forum, Koramangala, Bangalore

Its the PS3 version

Gonna play it when I get back home...

yes i did tried game booster...

and my sys conf are

intel core 2 duo T7500@ 2.2 ghz,2 gb RAM and mobile intel (R) 965 express chipset family 384 mb memory

i know i dont have a decent graphics card but the demo run absolutely fine on my laptop..then why not the game????

Your processor is all set to go....

The issue is, with your RAM or VRAM ( whom so ever u want to blame)....

Look, the game already requires 1.5 gb (ideally 2gb) of ram. So, your lappy is just meeting up the expectations or rather lacking a bit (coz all tht 2gb is not free).

And on the other hand when at times your graphics card VRAM requires a bit of help; your system has nothing to give....

I hope u got what I'm saying.... go for a RAM upgrade....

Users who are viewing this thread