Ashes Cricket in Asia

Your processor is all set to go....

The issue is, with your RAM or VRAM ( whom so ever u want to blame)....

Look, the game already requires 1.5 gb (ideally 2gb) of ram. So, your lappy is just meeting up the expectations or rather lacking a bit (coz all tht 2gb is not free).

And on the other hand when at times your graphics card VRAM requires a bit of help; your system has nothing to give....

I hope u got what I'm saying.... go for a RAM upgrade....

i just saw in the sys requirment post that the minimum req. to play the game is only 1 GB and recommended is 1.5 gb..so why are you saying that 2 gb is less????
:help

WELL WELL WELL.........................................................

Some ray of hope i think.!!!!

Just now called landmark and a guy named gary picked up the phone.

He said that the game will be surely available by friday in ps3 and pc.

If you dont believe call landmark chennai and ask mr. gary when it will arrive.

044-43489090 is the contact number...............................

Juggler added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i just saw in the sys requirment post that the minimum req. to play the game is only 1 GB and recommended is 1.5 gb..so why are you saying that 2 gb is less????

Firstly, always go for the recommended settings....

Secondly, if your system has a 2GB RAM, it can't dedicate all the memory to one process (like Ashes game); it has some mandatory system processes to run n they utilize some portion of RAM.

Would again recommend to go for a RAM upgrade....

Bad_till_bones is right. Here have a look. On vista same number of services take 1.8gb RAM idle. While on XP they just take 980mb. Vista is a resource hog. Though my PC has 4gb RAM so it is still able to give more than 2 gb to ashes.:D:D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 20
I am sure, in Nung branch, the game still didn't come. They said they are also waiting. In Planet M, I think except PS2, they will get the stocks soon. They said 2 days, hopefully within this friday. :(

Hi Surendar/10dulkar,

Do you have any idea how long it will take if i purchase it through eBay tonight. I can't wait till friday:noway

I stay in adambakkam.

I asked for the game in hyderabad and he showed me the Xbox 360 version of the game! when asked about the PC version he said he doesnt know when he's going to get it!

I got my copy today :banana2
The Planet M guy said no stock:facepalm
was very dissapointed at first but then asked one of my trusted shop and he told me that the supply is less but demand is pretty huge(good move by codies by keeping the pric Rs499).Had to pay Rs100 in advance to get my copy

Btw guys from in and around Mumbai I got it from Thane

I got my copy today :banana2
The Planet M guy said no stock:facepalm
was very dissapointed at first but then asked one of my trusted shop and he told me that the supply is less but demand is pretty huge(good move by codies by keeping the pric Rs499).Had to pay Rs100 in advance to get my copy

Btw guys from in and around Mumbai I got it from Thane

it isnt the codies who sets the price, its the distributor who sets the price(express interactive for this game in india)...they usually set a maximum of 500 INR!!!

Hi Surendar/10dulkar,

Do you have any idea how long it will take if i purchase it through eBay tonight. I can't wait till friday:noway

I stay in adambakkam.

I remember JK ( another member here ) getting the copy within two days excluding the Sunday. He ordered on Friday night and obtained the copy on Monday morning. :) Usually, it takes 3 days I believe in ebay.in! Depends on the seller's location though.

In same city 1 day, in other city in your zone 2 days and in city outside your zone 3 days.

2 GB is enough. If the game does not work on that, it will not work even if you upgrade your RAM to 4 GB. I would recommend you to try game-booster. This game works well on my Mac with integrated Intel X3100.

2 GB is enough. If the game does not work on that, it will not work even if you upgrade your RAM to 4 GB. I would recommend you to try game-booster. This game works well on my Mac with integrated Intel X3100.

If that doesn't work..... go to the tallest building that you find and throw your computer of it and then buy a new one :rtfl

I remember JK ( another member here ) getting the copy within two days excluding the Sunday. He ordered on Friday night and obtained the copy on Monday morning. :) Usually, it takes 3 days I believe in ebay.in! Depends on the seller's location though.

I have ordered a copy in eBay India. Hope i can get on friday or saturday :banana2

I have ordered a copy in eBay India. Hope i can get on friday or saturday :banana2

To which seller did you order, Hyderabad or Mumbai one? I also ordered mine in ebay.in since I don't get time to go to shop and buy. Also August 15, being a national holiday, I don't know whether shops will be open. :(

Hopefully, the copy reaches my place before or on Friday. I don't think the courier service will work on August 15 and Sundays. :(

Users who are viewing this thread