Ashes Cricket in Asia

The PC version is not available in New Delhi atm , Checked Maya Toys Aurobindo MKT & all retailers at Nehru Place.

Ashes Cricket is now availiable officaly in Pakistan - via Karwan Games (Offical Codemasters Distributor in Pakistan) :

SHOP NO 3 AISHA CHAMBER
ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD
SADDAR KARACHI PAKISTAN
TEL; 9221-2767055 FAX: 9221-2735202 Mobile: 9221-5674557

Also if you are having trouble finding an original copy in India please contact e-xpress (Offical distributor of Codemasters in India):

+912229660016 - Untitled Document
E-MAIL: [email protected]

How much they are charging for the game?? Can you tell please?

Can u tell me the store in Thane? I`ll be going there tomorrow.

Shocked to see some people in Mumbai have not got their copy yet.
I got mine on Saturday itself. Could not wait a day longer. :)

for those looking for the game in jalandhar punjab , the game is available in Central Town gurdwara market . But only the PS3 version.

How much they are charging for the game?? Can you tell please?

I've been told they dont have PC version.xbox/PS3 only and yeah it's a lot easier for you now.Just call them on the number and ask.Let me know...who knows they start selling PC too.Will be great for people in Pakistan

anyone got the PC version in Delhi yet ..if yes please tell me the shop address

I've been told they dont have PC version.xbox/PS3 only and yeah it's a lot easier for you now.Just call them on the number and ask.Let me know...who knows they start selling PC too.Will be great for people in Pakistan

Mate PS3/XBOX version are even available in Lahore the day since the game is released. The main problem is availability of PC version.Any ways thanks for the information

get it from ebay.. there are 2 sellers for delhi.. they delivered it to me in 1 day after placing the order. The game is an imported one and sealed. and its available at a cheap price of 460 INR as compared to the XBOX and PS3(2000 INR each)

Can somebody lend me PS3 version for weekend :D

Anybody got the game from Karwan Games in Karachi, Pakistan?? Do they have the PC version? if yes then at what price?

Users who are viewing this thread