Ashes Cricket in Asia

If you guys feel like throwing this in dustbin. Please PM me first. I will send you my address.

Batman > Batsman

I just received call from my vendor. Its coming tomorrow.

If you guys feel like throwing this in dustbin. Please PM me first. I will send you my address.

I would never dream of throwing this away in the dustbin. This is the best game I have ever played. Love the game a lot. :D :)

^^ It's a decent game which needs tweaking. Certainly the best Cricket game after BLC 99.
I tried online.. played about 3 matches and in all matches the opponenets were probably located outside subcontinent and it was lagging like hell (ball reaching after 1.5 sec:eek:). I wont be playing online, untill some Indian/Asian guys start to play online regularly. :doh

^^ It's a decent game which needs tweaking. Certainly the best Cricket game after BLC 99.
I tried online.. played about 3 matches and in all matches the opponenets were probably located outside subcontinent and it was lagging like hell (ball reaching after 1.5 sec:eek:). I wont be playing online, untill some Indian/Asian guys start to play online regularly. :doh

I play on line quite regularly mate. Give me a buzz when you are free. :)

Let my game come. I have 2Mbps connection running. I will see who's boss then.

Ya, yesterday midnight after I came home from office, I ordered. :D Yes, for sure, I will post the details from Planet M. I am sure they will call me since I have given my name and number both in landmark as well as in Planet M. :)

Hi surendar, I didn't got any info its already 44 hrs since i ordered what about you ?:facepalm

It seems like people are actually buying this in India. Great news if that is the case. Publishers might stick to this pricing strategy if it means bringing down piracy!

What do you mean. :mad:

I have spent 25000 on PS3 and 75000 on games after that. Thats 1 Lac in drain.

:laugh Don't take it seriously. I have only spent 30000 on games yet.

You should have got the copy from one of the Mumbai sellers whose auction just finished this morning. Anyways, have a look at that profile before winning the seller. ;)

Is there any update for this suren???...

Well, I didn't call them after that.

Hi surendar, I didn't got any info its already 44 hrs since i ordered what about you ?:facepalm

My copy reached today :) I installed it and played a T20 game with India. Luckily, no AI run out bug has still occurred. I enjoyed my first game ( Ind vs NZ ) though I lost. ;)

Anyways, look at the status of your bid. Is it, " to be shipped or shipped "? If it's shipped, you would have received the mail with the courier details and the shipment number. You can call that courier service and find about your parcel.

Mine reached very quickly. It took just two days. Yesterday night it was shipped and morning, I called my courier service guy and they delivered it in the afternoon.

Sure will.
BTW, whats the speed of your net? I'm on a 512kbps bsnl net.
Did you managed to play against aussie/english guys without lag?
Also, was there any lag in games you played against Indian players?
I used to think that mp FPS games were hardest to play with lag before I got thhis cricket game LOL.

This is not an online match thread to arrange matches. :facepalm :p

My copy reached today :) I installed it and played a T20 game with India. Luckily, no AI run out bug has still occurred. I enjoyed my first game ( Ind vs NZ ) though I lost. ;)

Anyways, look at the status of your bid. Is it, " to be shipped or shipped "? If it's shipped, you would have received the mail with the courier details and the shipment number. You can call that courier service and find about your parcel.

Mine reached very quickly. It took just two days. Yesterday night it was shipped and morning, I called my courier service guy and they delivered it in the afternoon.

Status is To be shipped. This is the 1st time i am buying it online i am struck now what to do. Also it is mentioned below

The seller is required to:

* Ship the item latest by 19-Aug-09

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread