Ashes Cricket in Asia

Does karwan games have a branch in Islamabad as well? I'm from Islamabad and want to purchase the PC-DVD version from them

Negotiations under process with Karwan Games Karachi, Pakistan. hehe.. they are reluctant in telling me the price... may be its very expensive... well if its within Pak Rs. 500/- then i will be buying it! .

and hopefully playing it in the evening... accepting all the bugs.. weaknesses.. and problems already mentioned in other threads..

Ok guys from Pakistan.. Price is confirmed.... they are asking for Rs. 950.00 for PC-DVD!

Last edited:
they say they dont have it karwan karachi

but.. their office is at Abdullah Haroon Road .. Karachi! i am in conversation with the Guy names Imran through email... and he has just confirmed me the price... which I mentioned above!

but.. their office is at Abdullah Haroon Road .. Karachi! i am in conversation with the Guy names Imran through email... and he has just confirmed me the price... which I mentioned above!

Can you give me his email id? i'm also interested in getting one

Any update from Chennai people?
Suren??

I called Divya of Planet M. She said, in their chart, it's scheduled for the distribution of AC09 to mylapore stores this evening and stocks should be positively coming today to the warehouse.

If anyone interested you can call PM at 26221177 and their stores at 26269955.

I don't know how far is she right in her words. And Landmark, no news on them and they still say that they didn't get the stock supply! :sarcasm

Can you give me his email id? i'm also interested in getting one

Its also given above in the original post...

[email protected] ... No's are also given for PTCL

They are already out of stock for PC-DVD... next lot coming up on saturday... thats means people are actually buying it...???? lolz... wow...

Last edited:
I called Divya of Planet M. She said, in their chart, it's scheduled for the distribution of AC09 to mylapore stores this evening and stocks should be positively coming today to the warehouse.

I don't know how far is she right in her words. And Landmark, no news on them and they still say that they didn't get the stock supply! :sarcasm
Thanks Suren!! I will get it on sunday evening as i cant play till then. hopefully Game should be available by sunday.

Is there any update for this suren???...

updates for Kolkata:-
Planet M--16th August
M world--16/17th August
so here we get a clear indication that in 16/17th August Ashes 09 Pc version will be available though out Kolkata:):)
but game is already available in very few places,( i mentioned earlier:D)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread