Ashes Cricket in Asia

finally available inAshes cricket 09 PC Pakistan(Officialy)

Ashes Cricket is now availiable officaly in Pakistan - via Karwan Games (Offical Codemasters Distributor in Pakistan) :

SHOP NO 3 AISHA CHAMBER
ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD
SADDAR KARACHI PAKISTAN
TEL; 9221-2767055 FAX: 9221-2735202 Mobile: 9221-5674557

Also if you are having trouble finding an original copy in India please contact e-xpress (Offical distributor of Codemasters in India):

+912229660016 - Untitled Document
E-MAIL: [email protected]

They are selling it at 950 rs which I think its high considering its available at 500rs in India. (Cannt wait for tomorrow :P)

Mods can you rectify the thread title I miss type it in excitement :P

Last edited:
did anyone in hyd get the game yet???

Last edited:
Ashes Cricket is now availiable officaly in Pakistan - via Karwan Games (Offical Codemasters Distributor in Pakistan) :

SHOP NO 3 AISHA CHAMBER
ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD
SADDAR KARACHI PAKISTAN
TEL; 9221-2767055 FAX: 9221-2735202 Mobile: 9221-5674557

Also if you are having trouble finding an original copy in India please contact e-xpress (Offical distributor of Codemasters in India):

+912229660016 - Untitled Document
E-MAIL: [email protected]

They are selling it at 950 rs which I think its high considering its available at 500rs in India. (Cannt wait for tomorrow :P)

Mods can you rectify the thread title I miss type it in excitement :P

They dont have PC version , Do they ?
I made someone call them but they said we dont sell PC Games at all :eek:
360 and PS3 available though....

You should have got the copy from one of the Mumbai sellers whose auction just finished this morning. Anyways, have a look at that profile before winning the seller. ;)

What does that mean? :noway

I haven't bought anything online yet, so cant really make out who is a good/bad seller but by the comments on seller's profile, it looks like a nice seller. What do you suggest? :help

Can any body confirm that Ashes09 is releasing in Pakistan or not

No game officially releases in Pakistan mate..we always get the game few weeks later and that too pirated..so i guess we can just wait and hope that this game comes here ASAP

What does that mean? :noway

I haven't bought anything online yet, so cant really make out who is a good/bad seller but by the comments on seller's profile, it looks like a nice seller. What do you suggest? :help

By looking at his profile, yes he seem to be a good one. He is in hyderabad right? I guess he is a new seller. One thing for sure is, ebay can be trusted. :)

Status is To be shipped. This is the 1st time i am buying it online i am struck now what to do. Also it is mentioned below

The seller is required to:

* Ship the item latest by 19-Aug-09

When did you order? Where is the seller located? There will be contact details, probably you can wait for a day or two and then contact them. May be they are waiting for the bulk deliveries to be shipped.

I called Divya of Planet M. She said, in their chart, it's scheduled for the distribution of AC09 to mylapore stores this evening and stocks should be positively coming today to the warehouse.

If anyone interested you can call PM at 26221177 and their stores at 26269955.
I called their stores number and enquired. Guess what they said? they said it will take another two days. Wonder how many more 2 days it will take?:facepalm

I called Landmark in spencers - chennai. they said that stock is in Andheri,Mumbai and they will call me once its available with them.

As i prefer buying in stores. I got to wait. No other way around. :noway

I called their stores number and enquired. Guess what they said? they said it will take another two days. Wonder how many more 2 days it will take?:facepalm

I called Landmark in spencers - chennai. they said that stock is in Andheri,Mumbai and they will call me once its available with them.

As i prefer buying in stores. I got to wait. No other way around. :noway

Seriously wonder why such a low priority has been given inspite of knowing that demand is high! :sarcasm Let me see if I can connect to Divya, she was the one who told that it will be distributed in stores by today! :mad: How can they spread false information?

Finally my game is shipped yesterday by DTDC and hopefully i will get the game today's evening. :):banana2
In case it is delayed by courier, then i have to wait till Monday as Saturday is national holiday.. :doh

i called up landmark-nungambakam, they said the game will be available from today evening but only for xbox360 and ps3. when asked about the pc version they said 1 or 2 days.:facepalm
am glad tht atleast the xbox and ps version released so it wudnt be much long befor ehte pc releases!!!:sarcasm

i called up landmark-nungambakam, they said the game will be available from today evening but only for xbox360 and ps3.
Cant trust these shop guys until they say Game is available with us now.

Anyway thanks for your information!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread