Ashes Cricket in Asia

I've got it! Got it! Got it! From M-World. Yeah, man! Am installing it right now. Time for some banana dance!! :banana Now, let's see whether this game lives up to my expectations. ;)

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Hey gudduthemaster did u get ur pc version,I am too from kolkata.

I would suggest you to try M-World. They are giving some discounts/offers.

Last edited:
I've got it! Got it! Got it! From M-World. Yeah, man! Am installing it right now. Time for some banana dance!! :banana Let's see whether this game lives up to my expectations. ;)

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

I would suggest you to try M-World. They are giving some discounts/offers.

It will mate. It is the best cricket game ever. Have fun. And do not forget to post your opinion about the game. :D :)

As i posted, I got the PS3 Version of the game in Ritchie Street on Friday. Did not got opportunity to play more due to my official work :noway. Probably on Wednesday i will play it.

I suspect that this game is gonna take at least a month or so to get here in pakistan.Any news on that??

I suggest people of Pakistan shall wait for karwan games and buy official version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets be careful while posting please. Any news like X shop has illegal version is also like spreading the information on illegal copies, indirectly. :) Like above message stands good for alerting the original versions.

surendar added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

pc dvd is not available any where in chennai

PC game in Chennai yet?

This is getting tiring.

Only Ps3 and Xbox versions are available in Landmark. :(

Todays Newspaper article on Ashes Cricket 2009 quoted the prices for the XBOX360 and PS3 at Rs. 1,999/ and the PC version for only Rs. 499/

This reduction in the PC version is in my mind to stop Piracy that is plaguing the Asian game market

PS3 in Delhi?

Guys,

Anyone with an update on where I can get the PS3 version for the game in Delhi? Have called Music World, Planet M, and a few stores in Khan Market (The Music Shop and Something Special). None of them have it in stock, nor do they have an expected date by when they will.

Anyone in Delhi got it (other than from Ebay); if so - where? Appreciate your help.

This reduction in the PC version is in my mind to stop Piracy that is plaguing the Asian game market

Yeah, One of my friend who always insisted on a illegal copy this time got the original one since he needed just to add some bucks to get a licensed copy. so cweet cheers for Codies! :D

PC game in Chennai yet?

This is getting tiring.

That's really odd, you know. AC09 became available throughout Kolkata from the 14th of August. And I'm sure it has been the same for the other metro cities too. How come the PC version is still unavailable in a megacity like Chennai? Strange.

Guys,

Anyone with an update on where I can get the PS3 version for the game in Delhi? Have called Music World, Planet M, and a few stores in Khan Market (The Music Shop and Something Special). None of them have it in stock, nor do they have an expected date by when they will.

Anyone in Delhi got it (other than from Ebay); if so - where? Appreciate your help.

Update: Found it at Musicland at Great India Place Mall in Noida. Number is 0210 421 6246 if anybody is interested. They also have it in stock in Saket. On my way there now to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread