Ashes Cricket in Asia

I will come personally. It cost 5000 for ticket.

I don't know why you just received now. After seeing your previous message that you ordered in ebay, I also decided to order in ebay. :p It's a week delay for you I reckon, anyways enjoy the new game. :) If possible we will play online also. See the online PC thread and there are many users.

yes, i am very eager to play with you:cheers

no its not , its the demo version that they are selling
its not the complete game

yes you are right. i got one yesterday with the guaranted full version written on it but inside story was different ....it was DEMO version with Demo extender

Also they are using collingwood's picture on the pack shot..

Last edited:
yes you are right. i got one yesterday with the guaranted full version written on it but inside story was different ....it was DEMO version with Demo extender

Cunning way of Exploiting People's Interest towards buying the game. :facepalm
Did you went back and throw off the DVD back to him? How much are they selling the DEMO?

I think you can report this codemasters. They cannot sell the one which was distributed by Codemasters. So go ahead and report and if possible, take screenshots including the bill receipt and send to codemasters. That might be the end for that shop if codemasters consider that seriously.

I think you can report this codemasters. They cannot sell the one which was distributed by Codemasters. So go ahead and report and if possible, take screenshots including the bill receipt and send to codemasters. That might be the end for that shop if codemasters consider that seriously.

Are you sure codies will ever take action against them? the time when the authority arrive the shop owner will bundle his belonging and vanish away; and i m sure they are least care :rtfl

Cunning way of Exploiting People's Interest towards buying the game. :facepalm
Did you went back and throw off the DVD back to him? How much are they selling the DEMO?

Instead of throwing it back its better to not get there again.They are selling it for 100 rupees.

Users who are viewing this thread