Ashes Cricket in Asia

Are you sure codies will ever take action against them? the time when the authority arrive the shop owner will bundle his belonging and vanish away; and i m sure they are least care :rtfl

If it comes to security concerns, I think they will. :) Because the free product of theirs have been used to earn money illegaly. May be because of all these stuffs, Codemasters are afraid to spread their marketing strategies in subcontinent though cricket craze has been the highest. :noway

If it comes to security concerns, I think they will. Because the free product of theirs have been used to earn money illegaly. May be because of all these stuffs, Codemasters are afraid to spread their marketing strategies in subcontinent though cricket craze has been the highest

I doubt that. but how the hell they can sell demo? money making :facepalm

:banana2
Yeah I have opened the box.

Good thing first: It runs on my HP Laptop with Nvidia 8400 at full resolutions and full details.

The Menu looks stylish and refreshing change. Also music is light and not that crap EA songs.

Bad News:

Went straight to editing as I did not wanted to play with idiotic names. What the hell. Sardar and that too clean shave. :laugh

Had to had dinner so started CPU vs CPU game. Indian bowlers bowled No Balls like they were West Indians. :noway

Graphics for all its glory dont impress me. Looked like BLIC refurnished.

And bats are half the size of players. :eek: :doh

More as I find more about game. Till now I am regretting opening the box.

If it comes to security concerns, I think they will. :) Because the free product of theirs have been used to earn money illegaly. May be because of all these stuffs, Codemasters are afraid to spread their marketing strategies in subcontinent though cricket craze has been the highest. :noway

I think what codies need to realize is that sub-continent is the biggest market for cricket. Its hard to understand why they don't release a proper , official version here for these games. Even Microsoft releases original softwares here.
There is a lot of potential here , Speaking of people here in Pakistan , i believe people would buy a decent game specially if its cricket or fifa at a price or Rs. 800 to 1000 if it is marketed and publicised in a proper way.

I think piracy in music cds specially for the audio albums released by pakistani musicians and bands has been well taken care of and you only get the original versions here on most shops. Same can be done with games or softwares if they price it according to the market here and handle it properly

unavailability of the original versions make people like us buy the pirated ones at less than 2 US dollars per copy . And although we get books and everything else delivered here from online stores from all parts of the world but nobody is willing to ship the damn CD for this game here !

The game has been officaly released in both Pakistan and India- there should be no reason why anyone should buy a pirated version - if you are having trouble finding a full version please contact the distributor of the product- they will tell you where you can buy it from :

India (Untitled Document) :

E-xpress - +91-22-2966 0016

Pakistan (SHOP NO 3 AISHA CHAMBER, ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD, SADDAR, KARACHI. PAKISTAN) :

Karwan Games - 0092-21-5674-557 / +9221-2767055 / [email protected]

Rainbow Center is well known for their piracy I wouldnt buy it from there- if you want full original copy- contact the distributor.

There is also sometimes a delay as the goods get held up at customs by corrupt officals asking for money to clear the goods this is why it takes long to reach some cities in India.

You can slo buy it from the mid east (Dubai) where the offical distributor is Pluto Games :
Pluto Games

P.O. Box: 10705
Office 103 - 104, Emirates Islamic Bank Building, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 261 8111, Fax: +971 4 261 8112

Toll Free: 800 GAMES (42637)
E: [email protected]

i bought a ashes x360Game...buT itS not playing...i got a msg when i put Cd ...."That no ACtion availabe"

Users who are viewing this thread