Ashes Cricket in Asia

That's really odd, you know. AC09 became available throughout Kolkata from the 14th of August. And I'm sure it has been the same for the other metro cities too. How come the PC version is still unavailable in a megacity like Chennai? Strange.

The problem is they have for other versions except PC. :mad Planet M have no clue why they didnt get the stock. They said, " by this time we should have distributed the product but we don't know why it is getting delayed ".

Anyways PS3 and Xbox users can get it from landmark.

Lets be careful while posting please. Any news like X shop has illegal version is also like spreading the information on illegal copies, indirectly. :) Like above message stands good for alerting the original versions.
(

ohh Yeah ofcourse mate

Finally i received my game today... (ordered from eBay...)
it takes 10 days. I had done my order on 8th and he shipped on 13th due to delayed release.
This is another reason for piracy in India. I am playing game since Sunday morning. (Pirated copy). Even after spending money, i have to do that as there is no availability.

Finally i received it and now i can play online with my original copy...

Guys,

Anyone with an update on where I can get the PS3 version for the game in Delhi? Have called Music World, Planet M, and a few stores in Khan Market (The Music Shop and Something Special). None of them have it in stock, nor do they have an expected date by when they will.

Anyone in Delhi got it (other than from Ebay); if so - where? Appreciate your help.

you can directly buy it from zip technologies in sant nagar,nehru place

I got the game today but mistakenly they shipped 2 copies to me. I going to return it to the shop owner or if some 1 willing to buy it i will send the money to the owner.

I am from adambakkam, chennai.

:happy:happy:happy

still waiting

We in Karachi ( Pakistan ) are still waiting for the PC version.
Have an Xbox too but the version available here for the XBox does not run on my Xbox 360 NTSC version. Its only available for PAL .

The PC version is not available anywhere , I am willing to buy the original version too but its not there .
Any one here with any news about the game in Karachi .

I got the game today but mistakenly they shipped 2 copies to me. I going to return it to the shop owner or if some 1 willing to buy it i will send the money to the owner.

I am from adambakkam, chennai.

:happy:happy:happy

I don't know why you just received now. After seeing your previous message that you ordered in ebay, I also decided to order in ebay. :p It's a week delay for you I reckon, anyways enjoy the new game. :) If possible we will play online also. See the online PC thread and there are many users.

Ashes Cricket now available in Landmark in Spencers Plaza, Chennai!!

Got the first copy sold there!

Finally got the game today.it was released few days back but i got time to go and buy today!!

Installing now!:banana2:banana2

btw its the Punter cover!!:p

I got mine today as well. In no hurry to open the box.

Users who are viewing this thread