Ashes Cricket in Asia

When did you order? Where is the seller located? There will be contact details, probably you can wait for a day or two and then contact them. May be they are waiting for the bulk deliveries to be shipped.

I ordered on 12th morning, today i got the information that the product was shipped using DTDC. I think i will receive only on monday.

I called a shop in Ritchie street. Guy Said that PS3 version is available. Quite Unexpected!!

When i go back from office i'll drop in and check my luck. :sarcasm

10dulkar : I called a shop in Ritchie street. Guy Said that PS3 version is available. Quite Unexpected!!

When i go back from office i'll drop in and check my luck.
have a look mate. i have posted this on 08-10-09, 09:52 AM.

Ashes Cricket 2009 PC version in Pakistan

I am still waiting for the game eagerly. the XBOX version available here does not run on my XBOX due to the regional settings ( i dont know why the hell they can't make a single version that runs on every xbox.

The PC version i think is still not out in the market here. Has any one got hold of it , if yes then from where.

I m in Karachi.

Are you sure that XBox version is legal. :spy

The xbox CD is available for 1999/- so guess the PS3 version will cost similar. Am yet to see a PS3 version in stores though.

I am still waiting for the game eagerly. the XBOX version available here does not run on my XBOX due to the regional settings ( i dont know why the hell they can't make a single version that runs on every xbox.

The PC version i think is still not out in the market here. Has any one got hold of it , if yes then from where.

I m in Karachi.
Go get your xbox chipped, it will run ;)

I just confirmed from Karawan Games - Karachi. They said the PC version will be available on Monday hopefully as the shipment has not arrived because of Holiday on 14th August. Any one from Karachi can confirm this with a guy name Safdar.

i bought ps3 version from jalandhar on wednesday and it was ricky ponting cover. is there difference bw the british and austrailian versions

Users who are viewing this thread