Ashes Cricket in Asia

anyone found it in Bangladesh? I want the ps3 one, and cant find it anywhere. any help would be appreciated.

Finally the game is available in lahore. I got the game :banana2

I got mine yesterday from a store in Karachi.
I was told the game was in stores since wednesday.
Have installed it , but havnt played a single game.Will be playing tonight

I got mine yesterday from a store in Karachi.
I was told the game was in stores since wednesday.
Have installed it , but havnt played a single game.Will be playing tonight

ok go ahead have fun. I got mine today and now this time its K.P on the packshot.

Last edited:
Suren or Anyone from chennai,

One of my friend wants to buy the PC version in Chennai. Is it available in Stores? Anyone bought it?

EDIT: I called Landmark now. they said its available. :)

Last edited:
anyone found it in Bangladesh? I want the ps3 one, and cant find it anywhere. any help would be appreciated.

Games World Ltd Shop No. 10 & 1. 6th Floor. Block B
Boshundhara Shopping Complex Tejgaon, Dhaka Bangladesh.
[email protected]
thnx piccolo. did u get the game? and how much is the price of the ps3 version? and which version do they sell, the KP or the Ponting one?

Last edited:
i have Pal Console ...but still noT playinG...is Any onE Got Ashes 09 in Karachi? is it playing also?

Suren or Anyone from chennai,

One of my friend wants to buy the PC version in Chennai. Is it available in Stores? Anyone bought it?

EDIT: I called Landmark now. they said its available. :)

Yeah...i bought it from Landmark city centre today morning and im playing it!!!...:)

piccolo, i went to the shop and all i could find was the pc version and it wasnt even original. any idea where i can find the ps3 vesion?

Here is what Gamesworld (Bangladesh) should have- they are the offical distributor of codemasters:

300 Ashes Cricket 2009 - PS3
300 Ashes Cricket 2009 - 360
100 Ashes Cricket 2009 - PC
100 Ashes Cricket 2009 - Wii

Please help

will ashes criket 2009 work on my ps3 if i order form pakistan, and manage to get the orginal version, if i live in canada? please help me with this situation...

Users who are viewing this thread