Ashes Cricket in Asia

will ashes criket 2009 work on my ps3 if i order form pakistan, and manage to get the orginal version, if i live in canada? please help me with this situation...

you get the ps3 version from anywhere in the world, it'll work, ps3 games are not region locked

Thanks

you get the ps3 version from anywhere in the world, it'll work, ps3 games are not region locked

Thanks so much, ill order the game soon, cause my uncle went to pakistan, and he says he is gonna bring be ashes criket 2009 orginal, thanks for the help

This game is crap. Not even worth a review.

Anyone interested in my game send me PM or else its going in store room.

or i can give it to a rickshawala and he can tie it on his rear view mirror !! :D

No, give it to an autorickshaw wala or even better, give it to hentarwaali(those people who beat themselves with whips while dancing around the holi season on the streets). If for real then go to chandani chowk and try to sell it, you might get some buyers.

No, give it to an autorickshaw wala or even better, give it to hentarwaali(those people who beat themselves with whips while dancing around the holi season on the streets). If for real then go to chandani chowk and try to sell it, you might get some buyers.

He lives in Mumbai.

i know i've been asking this question too many times, but anyone got the game in bangladesh and from where?

anyone coming to bangladesh? can bring the ps3 version for me, will pay

Mate they all are having fun I suppose.
No one is serious about selling the game.
However, you can contact him.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread