Ashes Tickets

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are there any Ashes tickets available anywhere that you guys no off that arn't ?100 plus (a ridiculous amount)?

Have they gone on general sale yet?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
The lord's ballot has been delayed because the 2009 international fixtures are still not confirmed.

I suspect that if today's performance is anything to go by you'll be able to pick up a plum ticket for less than the price of a pint at the bar!

themuel1

International Coach
The lord's ballot has been delayed because the 2009 international fixtures are still not confirmed.

I suspect that if today's performance is anything to go by you'll be able to pick up a plum ticket for less than the price of a pint at the bar!

I'd rather just have the pint on todays performance. :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got a certain belief that England will score more then 51 runs in each Test match against Australia So just go to an Ashes match and enjoy your time.

themuel1

International Coach
I've got a certain belief that England will score more then 51 runs in each Test match against Australia So just go to an Ashes match and enjoy your time.

LOL - I know mate , was just joking.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I wonder what odds you'd get for Bell not to score 51 runs in total during the series though ;)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Bell's going to be the leading run scorer in the series. Don't mark my words, unless it happens, then feel free to quote me on it :D

irottev

School Cricketer
They should cancel the Ashes and replace England with the West Indies and Australia with Bangladesh. Get New Zealand in there too. Can be a test tri series.

D

Deleted member 11215

They should cancel the Ashes and replace England with the West Indies and Australia with Bangladesh. Get New Zealand in there too. Can be a test tri series.

Why would you want to replace them with teams that are even worse than the two hunks of crap that are meant to be playing?

irottev

School Cricketer
They're worse? On current form that is a very bold statement.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Not wanting to stray too far from the thread subject.

But the ballot for tickets at Lord's is now open to entrants. Cheapest Adult tickets are ?55.

Remember if you are successful to take lots of snacks with you. Do you like Penguins?

Users who are viewing this thread