Bowlers:
Gillespie
Lee
Warne
Williams
Kasprowicz
Macgill
Tait

im using sams exe patch (without the late appearing cursor)
ravis AI patch 8 or 9 i forget
50 over ODIs
hard mode

my first match was against dukes 11 and basically it was a **** pitch. the game didnt last more than 30 overs all up. heres my team

Gilchrist
Hayden
Ponting
Lehmann
Symonds
Clarke
Bevan
Warne
Gillespie
Kasprowicz
Tait

i bowled Dukes 11 out for 69 in the 17th thnx to Tait who opened and took 4 from about 20 off 6 overs. Gillespie opened and was wicketless but boiwled okay. Taits first wicket was a fullish bal pitched on leg stump, batsman goes for on drive and gets clean bowled when the ball cuts back and hits middle-off...wat a ball.

Warne came in and took 4 for 3 of 2.4 overs...go warney much like his real comeback. kasprowicz also pitched in with a wicket.

batting started shacky with gilly and haydos falling early. symonds was sent to 3 and he and lehmann looked like they were going to comfortably do it on their own. unfortuantly lehmann fell for 35 off 18 with 3 sixes leaving ponting and symonds to get the remaining runs quite comfotable off about 10 overs.

i was informed that symonds broke his hand and returned to Australia. this is a big blow especially for the one day side.

in the next few up tour match ODIs you will see quite a bit of rotation in lead up to the 3 match ODI series with england. then ill have some 4 day tour matches before a 6 test ashes series with the poms.'

also this is a question...is it possible for me to replace symonds...i mean they did say he flew back home.

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't think you can replace him- he just stays in your list with a stupid cross next to his name :)

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
yeh dat ducks

for my next ODI my lineup will probably rotate a bit givin others a go...like brad haddin and katich

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
second match versus North Hamptonshire

i made 455 i think...wow batting first

Hayden(89) held the innings together while gilly, ponting, martyn and haryevy all went out for medeocre scores.

it was then Bevan (93) and Hogg (81) who realli get us past 300. It was the taileenders Lee, who smashed a fifty at a strike rate of 200 combinded with Kasprowicz (41 off 14) who got us past 450. Taits 23 off 5 at the end helped 2 with the last 3 balls going for six.

after 2 overs bowling NH are 2/13 with lee getting a wicket first ball and also an LBW

oh btw heres the team

a rather short batting lineup

Gilchrist
Hayden
Ponting
Harvey
Martyn
Bevan
Hogg
Warne
Lee
Kasprowicz