• Yes.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Probably, waiting for some reviews/demo

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Probably, but will wait for it to get cheap

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No, will wait for the next version

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • My specific opinion not covered by the above options, but I want to vote anyway

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its simple question as we all know that codemaster is releasing ashescricket09 soon so will you buy it and use it after seeing screenshots and will it be best game by codemasters ever?

Last edited:
Yeah probably, but you`ve got to try it before you know whether its the best game by codemasters. But its looking way better than Brian Lara and will be looking forward to playing it.

I will also buy this game it will be having superb gameplay i think and it has good kits also perhaps it has good graphics to its dream game to me but can't say anything before it get release and we buy it

Will buy if its demo runs smooth on my system :onpc

I'll be trying it before i buy it, demo or no demo.

Worst poll options ever, infact on the of the worse threads on this subbie and that says alot.

I'm gunna buy it, then may use it as a coaster for my hot cups of tea.

I mean, its only money, ey? Who ever buys games, and then plays them? :rolleyes:

Replaced the poll, though honestly why anyone would decide now and not once it is released and we have reviews of the finished game?

Yeah, end the thread. Yet another pointless AC2009 thread.

So far all the cricket games have required patches/editors to make them look better.If this one does not require any of those,then I will consider buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread