• Yes.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Probably, waiting for some reviews/demo

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Probably, but will wait for it to get cheap

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No, will wait for the next version

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • My specific opinion not covered by the above options, but I want to vote anyway

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
i am buying the PC version AND the Wii Version oh i can't wait for the Wii Version To Release and play WIRELESS BATTING ooooooooo:banana2:banana2

I am getting the ps3 version. If the Wii version is region free then I will buy a Wii and the game

I won't buy it. I won't use it. I won't even look at it. I will buy the next EA installment however if it is released on the PS3.

i will buy it and go to my neighbours house and gift it to the 3 year old kid who lives there and tell him "play it when u grow up"

I won't buy it. I won't use it. I won't even look at it. I will buy the next EA installment however if it is released on the PS3.

Those are very strong convictions for someone who has not even played it.

I would urge evertone to give it a go at least. I would say it'a approximately 10 times better than any of the loaves EA has laid over the last 9 years.

I will, it will make an awesome doorstop.
Having purchased earlier cricket games, I can confirm to you that they make useless doorstops!

I am waiting on opinions of people here (not the fanboys!) before I decide if i am going to purchase it. Initial thoughts are hopeful by far from a done deal so far.

I'm already put off by the fact that there is seemingly no back foot at all. Even back foot shots are played off the back foot. I may be wrong.

I'll definitely play the demo and see how it goes. When is the demo released?

This is an awesome sentence:
"I'm already put off by the fact that there is seemingly no back foot at all. Even back foot shots are played off the back foot. I may be wrong."

So is he wrong then???? I'm confused!! :D

I'm already put off by the fact that there is seemingly no back foot at all. Even back foot shots are played off the back foot. I may be wrong.

I'll definitely play the demo and see how it goes. When is the demo released?

You mean "back foot shots are played off the front foot" right?

Users who are viewing this thread