• Yes.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Probably, waiting for some reviews/demo

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Probably, but will wait for it to get cheap

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No, will wait for the next version

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • My specific opinion not covered by the above options, but I want to vote anyway

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Yaa mate you are right i thought to tell thanks for feedback.:)

Last edited:
Will I buy and use it? What sort of question is that? No, I think I will buy it and bury it in the back yard.

^lol. You do not have to bury this game. Codies are doing a great job of digging their own grave by not releasing any info at all and keeping the fans at bay.

^lol. You do not have to bury this game. Codies are doing a great job of digging their own grave by not releasing any info at all and keeping the fans at bay.

:D

You know, I am more than happy to wait for this game, but 13th of August seems ridiculously late. I mean, a release date that is prior to the 5th Test??? What's with that??

Will I buy and use it? What sort of question is that? No, I think I will buy it and bury it in the back yard.

Agreed; this is possibly the dumbest thread title I've ever come across.

I don't agree. People will buy it, because of the good feedback from the PC members (and hopefully a good demo). They will then post favourable reviews across the internet and tell their friends, who, if they like cricket games will buy it and then tell their friends and so on. Besides, Codies are always late off the mark with adverts - it was a long time before BLIC 2007 adverts appeared after all.

It depends on min. requirements and COPY PROTECTION

Honestly, we are fiending for a new cricket game so bad we would buy almost anything... please don't mess up the fundamental things like game performance and copy protection that would absolutely 100% prevent people from doing anything other than pirating it or buying it in a years time for $5-10

Users who are viewing this thread