• Yes.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Probably, waiting for some reviews/demo

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Probably, but will wait for it to get cheap

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No, will wait for the next version

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • My specific opinion not covered by the above options, but I want to vote anyway

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Yes, of course what a silly question, as soon as it hit the shelves.....I believe this will be the only cricket game for this year...EA's cricket development team was on a vacation to the Amazon rain forest and are eaten by Anacondas...:eek: So, there will be nothing more coming out now...I hope this will live up to the expectation.

Yes, of course what a silly question, as soon as it hit the shelves.....I believe this will be the only cricket game for this year...EA's cricket development team was on a vacation to the Amazon rain forest and are eaten by Anacondas...:eek: So, there will be nothing more coming out now...I hope this will live up to the expectation.

Who cares about EA Cricket, by the sounds of the guys' previews, Transmissions/Codies have won the race for the best cricket game in years. Now all we need are a proper video (gameplay) a demo and the full game, of course. :)

With EA you would get a Teaser Trailer 6 months ago,Proper Trailer and spectacular pics and videos 2 months ago, a flood of ads ,A demo 1 month ago and Finally a Carp game worth using as everything except Gaming:rolleyes:. No wonder we love EA sooo much:p:p Come on EA release another crap game, drop your bar so low;) that Codies even in their wildest dreams can think of reachin you:D:D

Who cares about EA Cricket, by the sounds of the guys' previews, Transmissions/Codies have won the race for the best cricket game in years. Now all we need are a proper video (gameplay) a demo and the full game, of course. :)

Now if only Codies can back this game up with some trailers...it might actually sell enough to make a good profit.

Now if only Codies can back this game up with some trailers...it might actually sell enough to make a good profit.

They don't really need trailers. If it's a good game, people will buy it. They will tell their friends who will also buy it. The best type of publicity is by voice.

It mite not work on my fx 5500...BLIC07 did not....so i mite not buy it..... :-(

^Not Every one can afford to buy a new age computer CaptainOz. And at the rate the new fancy graphic cards keep coming up, it pretty darn hard to keep pace with greedy hardware makers. Thats why I got my self a console.

Ever thought of buying a computer that doesn't belong in the Dark Ages?

cant afford to do that often....i would in another year or two.....games like ea c07,nfs till carbon,hitman series etc works fine....so its ok for the time being....:rolleyes:

The Demo will decide it for me :onpc, hope they bring it out soon :rolleyes:

^Not Every one can afford to buy a new age computer CaptainOz. And at the rate the new fancy graphic cards keep coming up, it pretty darn hard to keep pace with greedy hardware makers. Thats why I got my self a console.

I don't agree. As long as you don't have to have everything running on absolute maximum for ages, you can keep a GPU for about two years. That's what I do - run games at high for as long as they're playable, then drop the settings bit by bit. Plus, turning off things like AA/AF can make a massive difference to your frame-rate and most games look pretty good even on low these days. However, he does need a new GPU, because that one is hopelessly out of date - it's probably PS2 era, or thereabouts. My card will probably set you back less than ?100 now - I got it for ?125 three months or so ago. Just make sure it works with your motherboard.

And never get a high range card when it's just come out: there are never games around that can take advantage of it and by the time such games do come out, the price would've dropped. The last card I bought was an X1950XT for ?115 - six months earlier, the same card was ?300+. So just lower your standards a touch and there's no reason why you can't keep a GPU for quite a long time. What are your complete specs, by the way?

Masterblaster is right. A good graphic card doesnt wont burn a hole in your pocket these days. First and foremost rule in buying graphics card is never buy the newest product in the market. Always buy next best product coz it would have amazing prize performance ratio. Moreover, ATI 4850 Card is more than enough for all games unless you tend to game at 1920X1080 resolution and above... In India a ATI 4850 512 mb now cost 7K dude. That is really cheap. Almost half the price i got 6 months ago. So stat saving and get one.

P.S: I created my gaming rig few months ago so if you ever wanna upgrade this can be a option:
Mobo: GA-P35-S3
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 overclocked @4.2Ghz
GPU: ATI 4850 512mb
RAM: transcend 4Gb
O/S: Win XP 64 bit/Vista 64bit/7 64 bit (I am triple booting:banana2)

I saw my card for ?68 a few minutes ago, but it doesn't come with the dual-slot cooler that I have (Asus Glaciator or something like that) and I've heard negative things about the card with the stock cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread