• Yes.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Probably, waiting for some reviews/demo

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Probably, but will wait for it to get cheap

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No, will wait for the next version

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • My specific opinion not covered by the above options, but I want to vote anyway

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
I don't think the front/back foot shots matters me a lot what matters is a fun to play cricket game with just a little decency :)

The shots are absolutely correct. Further we will be given the option of choosing front or back foot shots. Even if AI some times decides to choose the wrong footing for a particular delivery, it wont make a big difference to overall gameplay.

yea pretty much that should in theory make it easier to get wickets against the ai... playing a false shot, thats of course if i can catch lol

You don't have to wait for a week.. The game is already out a week before in UK.. So there will be a lot of reviews before you can actually get to see the game in the shops here..

Awesome. So the British will be our ginuea pigs. Test it on them first, just like we're testing them out with a team lacking Brett Lee for the first Test. Let's just hope that the computer game will not be as disappointing as this so-called "re-vamped" English cricket team ;)

hi

it will depond on demo main problem of blic series is their gameplay it is very easy it this one is difficult and if it feels like blic 99 then sure i will buy it but most deponds on demo

I'll be buying the games as soon as it released here. Have bought all the cricket games since '99 only to be disappointed 98% of times, so I'll buy this one too. Worst thing will be that it'll turn out to be another disappointment, I'll throw it to the basement and then I'll again fire up another FPS game to frag some people online. :p
But it does promise to be a good one. And then, there's multiplayer as well.:cool:

I remember buying Flight Simulator and throwing it away because they made the planes actually go in the air.

MasterBlaster76: "What the hell are you on about? If that was sarcasm, it didn't work. At all."

Oh, that hurts! You never did understand me! I thought we had a good thing going on. I guess it's over between us! You never could accept me. I'm going to my mothers! ;)

I remember buying Flight Simulator and throwing it away because they made the planes actually go in the air.

MasterBlaster76: "What the hell are you on about? If that was sarcasm, it didn't work. At all."

Oh, that hurts! You never did understand me! I thought we had a good thing going on. I guess it's over between us! You never could accept me. I'm going to my mothers! ;)

Ahaha, and you're taking the children?

Awesome. So the British will be our ginuea pigs. Test it on them first, just like we're testing them out with a team lacking Brett Lee for the first Test. Let's just hope that the computer game will not be as disappointing as this so-called "re-vamped" English cricket team ;)

Hahah.. yeah true.. I just hope the guinea pigs do report back with good in-depth reviews.. You never know they might make us suffer by making sure we buy the game too with false reviews..

As far as Brett Lee makes it in the Game, I am happy.. I can't play Ashes bowling only with Mitchel Johnson..

It's okay dear, I understand you, you just make yourself welcome here at your mother's house and we'll have some icecream and cake. :)

Do we think MasterBlaster got that or will we have to explain it slower? :)

ajdude, do you work for Codemasters or are you just generally a twat? I think I'll formulate my own opinion if that's alright with you? K? Ta.

There were no children....there were....issues....I can't talk about it...it's all too painful.:D

Riiiight. So I make a comment about your nonsensical post regarding Flight Simulator and now you're going on about 'children' and 'going to your mother's'? Are you sure you've taken your pills today?

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

ajdude, do you work for Codemasters or are you just generally a twat? I think I'll formulate my own opinion if that's alright with you? K? Ta.

I'd go for the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread