Asia Cup 2023

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will rain surprise Pakistan in semifinal ? Lol, Pakistan is the strongest team in the tournament IMO, them not in finals will be a big upset.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am pleasantly surprised with Rohit's innings and our opening partnerships. In sub-continent conditions, opening partnership is super critical.

My XI for the world cup would be as follow
  1. Rohit
  2. Gill
  3. Kohli
  4. Rahul
  5. Kishan
  6. Hardik
  7. Jadeja
  8. Axar/Shardul
  9. Kuldeep
  10. Siraj
  11. Bumrah

Unfortunately, Shami is our backup and a really good backup.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I am pleasantly surprised with Rohit's innings and our opening partnerships. In sub-continent conditions, opening partnership is super critical.

1. Rohit
  2. Gill
  3. Kohli
  4. Rahul
  5. Kishan
  6. Hardik
  7. Jadeja
  8. Axar/Shardul
  9. Kuldeep
  10. Siraj
  11. Bumrah

I think if pitches are gonna be batting friendly, they can afford to play Shami in that Thakur spot. A good bowling attack is much more important than batting deep in those conditions, Axar/Shardul would only be a weak link

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians

1. Rohit
  2. Gill
  3. Kohli
  4. Rahul
  5. Kishan
  6. Hardik
  7. Jadeja
  8. Axar/Shardul
  9. Kuldeep
  10. Siraj
  11. Bumrah

I agree with you, but my favourite bowler not in the lineup hurts and he is better slogger than Siraj and Bumrah, but the lineup looks fab.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

1. Rohit
  2. Gill
  3. Kohli
  4. Rahul
  5. Kishan
  6. Hardik
  7. Jadeja
  8. Axar/Shardul
  9. Kuldeep
  10. Siraj
  11. Bumrah

Shami’s record in India in ODIs is weirdly not as good compared to his overseas one apparently (which is the inverse of his test record if I’m right). Think he could still get in ahead of Thakur who leaks like a sieve often.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Shami’s record in India in ODIs is weirdly not as good compared to his overseas one apparently (which is the inverse of his test record if I’m right). Think he could still get in ahead of Thakur who leaks like a sieve often.
Thakur will get the nod due to his batting prowess. Thakur also has the uncanny ability of picking up wickets, albeit going for runs-akin to our Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar

B

Bigby Wolf

So Sunday gonna be the winner of the Asia Cup vs India in the finals.

Pretty sure India is gonna choke in the final again and luck running out as well as India will bat 2nd in the finals.

You read it here first.

*Desperate attempt to reverse jinx

B

Bigby Wolf

India will lose the finals as usual!

I believe my powers of reverse jinxing are stronger than most others on this forum....fingers crossed, hope this helps! :tongue:
Arre koi batao isko mai kaun ho. :lol

Someone tell him about my might .

Last edited by a moderator:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So Sunday gonna be the winner of the Asia Cup vs India in the finals.

Pretty sure India is gonna choke in the final again and luck running out as well as India will bat 2nd in the finals.

You read it here first.

*Desperate attempt to reverse jinx
Its been some time I posted here, but gotta say nothing has changed...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
5 changes today, seems like the panic button has been punched multiple times. Granted, Rauf, Naseem and Agha are injured, and Nawaz in for Faheem is an obvious change, but should have persisted with Fakhar. Mohammad Haris has never opened in List A cricket. He hasn't even batted in the top four. Wouldn't be surprised if they open with Rizwan.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
5 changes today, seems like the panic button has been punched multiple times. Granted, Rauf, Naseem and Agha are injured, and Nawaz in for Faheem is an obvious change, but should have persisted with Fakhar. Mohammad Haris has never opened in List A cricket. He hasn't even batted in the top four. Wouldn't be surprised if they open with Rizwan.
Honestly, I would have rested Rizwan and Shaheen too. Asia Cup is a useless tournament when it's stick infront if WC. This is just practice

Users who are viewing this thread