NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If we can win this game against Sri Lanka, I do not care who wins the Asia Cup. We would have had two good practice match one yesterday and one today. This is exactly what we needed. I am also happy they made @icyman sad by not changing the XI. HE was waiting for Dravid and co to change the XI so he could come here and become KuruGirat.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If we can win this game against Sri Lanka, I do not care who wins the Asia Cup. We would have had two good practice match one yesterday and one today. This is exactly what we needed
We could have had a few more games with this combo though. I know we have 3 more vs Australia, but a series vs Eng or NZ would have set the tone aptly here.
. I am also happy they made @icyman sad by not changing the XI. HE was waiting for Dravid and co to change the XI so he could come here and become KuruGirat.
I think our World Cup XI is fixed now. Shreyas will slot into No.4 once he's back. The fact that KLR has been keeping means he's our 1st choice keeper over Kishan.

The toss up and changes will most likely happen between Axar, Shardul, Shami. Kuldeep and Jaddu are starters for sure. Depending upon the team they're playing and the wicket in question, the the pace battery/spin will be changed.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Sri Lanka need to find a way to get DDS bat higher than Number.6 . He seems a solid bat.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don’t think we should be too upset at losing wickets in a heap to Wellalage, the young kid’s absolute quality and is going to be a future star once he starts working on his aggressive game with the bat.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sri Lanka need to find a way to get DDS bat higher than Number.6 . He seems a solid bat.

He’s a weird cricketer in general, doesn’t have dynamic aggression to bat higher up and isn’t a particularly threatening bowler either. IIRC, he was originally brought back in the team as a pure spinner and his batting was seen as a bonus. Do think he’s improved his batting ability in recent years though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This Wellalage guy is going to be a #1 AR in limited overs cricket very soon.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Good game, glad we won it against Sri Lanka.

Users who are viewing this thread