Ask Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some more questions for Andrew Wilson to answer:

Is the batting feels same as it was in Cricket 2004 or you are able to add some new shots or feature to make it more enjoyable?

Can we expect some historical teams in this game as it is real fun to play with All time great teams of different countries.

Will you provide challange mode or how much unlockable will be there as in Cricket2004 there was no such stuff.

Out of 10, how good would you rate the game?

With 10 being dreadful and 1 being the bottom of a bottomless pit?

(please post this to him- he'll have trouble answering that without admitting that its not the best game ever to be made)

shahid6995 said:
Man, why is it that mostly only the Pakistanis here say stupid stuff like that???? :crying
They have a short memory. When they visited Australia recently, they were crushed bitterly. Unbeatable eh?

shahid6995 said:
Man, why is it that mostly only the Pakistanis here say stupid stuff like that???? :crying

thats a good question ,should the planetcricket team send it to andrew wilson :D :D

waleed123 said:
Are there gonna be series like PEPSI CUP between the Pakistan and India? :upray
Will there be more umpires like steve buckner etc?
Will it again be made for the White People instead of the Asians :mad ?
Will we be able to update a players stats from the internet?
MORE Q's COMING :onpc

UNBEATABLE PAKISTANI LIONS
[NOW ITS WEST INDIANS TURN TO BE CRUSHED :boxing AFTER THE EAST INDIANS

what do you mean made for white people?

themuel1 said:
what do you mean made for white people?
I think he means that England and Australia are the top teams and only have their Domestic seasons in it, and are catered mostly to thier liking(many stadiums, more players, etc.). I think he probably wants more Asian players and some Asian domestic teams?

As long as the pirated game industry in India and Pakistan remains at current levels there's very little incentive for anyone to buy licences for the domestic teams. Besides it will probably be possible to add them as has been done for C2k2 and can be done for C2k4.

these racist posts should b banned not my honest responses(with a tinge of spice).yes i agree ea and codies should give more importance to eng,nz,aus and sa.thats where they earn their breads from.piracy will not come down in india unless pricing is taken care off.all u ("asian") guys remember sony playstation episode and china.

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
As long as the pirated game industry in India and Pakistan remains at current levels there's very little incentive for anyone to buy licences for the domestic teams. Besides it will probably be possible to add them as has been done for C2k2 and can be done for C2k4.
It's a difficult problem to solve because the piracy won't decrease until the price goes down and the price won't go down until the piracy decreases. There are a lot of things at play here. Apart from that, our culture suggests getting the best bargain out of anything. Also there is a huge market for people who do not own computers but want to play the game. They do not have the money to invest in a game that costs Rs. 1,500/- (the opportunity cost is too high) to go play it in a college comp or at a friend's house and find it bad.

Having said that, piracy is not justified in any regard. But game companies have to understand that they cannot just close out huge markets instead of taking an initial step themselves.

What I mean from ASIANS was that if there were tournaments like asia cup will there be a tour in which we can take pakistani team to india instead of going on a subcontinent tour. This game only has commentators like riche benu and Jim max, They could have some ASIAN commentators like sanjay manjerakar, Ravi Shastri, Ramiz Raja. They could have all time XI for PAKistan, India, and Sri lanka. You know there must be 2 billion or more people who like to watch india pakistan match. And may be about 1 billion or less people like to watch ashes tour. only british and australian people watch ashes tour. If you heard the news pakistani and indain official said that there was going to be a match between pakistan india and WORLD XI.
hey Sarwan what if your income was rs.15000 and you or your children wanted to buy a game which costs Rs.1500 or more could you afford that I don't think so. ZoraxDoom was right too.

WHAT DO U MEAN SIGNATURE. MY NAME IS WALEED KAYANI. AND YES PAKISTAN ARE UNBEATABLE. SHAHID6995 WHAT STUIPD STUFF DID I SAY. MAYBE YOU LIVE IN USA U DON'T HAVE THE LOVE FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY UNLESS U HAVE US CITEZENSHIP.MANY PAKISTANI FORGET THEIR COUNTRY WHEN THEY ARE IN A FORIGEN COUNTRY. I KNOW COS I LIVED IN USA FOR 2 YEARS.

Once I have replys then i will stay to topic

Last edited:
waleed123 said:
Once I have replys then i will stay to topic
No, you'll stick to the topic. I could always just delete all your posts if you don't want to follow forum rules.

This topic is to post questions about Cricket 2005 for the game's producer Andrew Wilson. Stick to that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread