Ask Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasan said:
When will get the replies to our questions!??? I hope its before the actual release of the game! :D

The first batch of questions have now been sent. Just waiting for Andrew to reply.

aditya123 said:
Have a look at these screens !

Glen Mcgrath, Harmisson , Hayden , Fleming all recognisable there

I think the player in extreme right (in the middle picture -- aussie team pic) resembles Sourav Ganguly
do anyone of you feel the same

Damien Martyn!

yes can u please tell us which questions have u actually sent to him... ???

Hicksy551993 said:
i hope thats not hayden in that screenshot..... hayden is left handed! :s
This EXACTLY got me confused as well. It looks like Hayden and looks to be Right Handed batsman. NEWays, I also wanted to know which questions have you sent if you can post a txt file for that?

Anil Dharani said:
This EXACTLY got me confused as well. It looks like Hayden and looks to be Right Handed batsman. NEWays, I also wanted to know which questions have you sent if you can post a txt file for that?

LMAO, another EA crappy mistake. AS if they would place a shot of Hayden being right handed, even if they will make him left handed before game relase, its still **** by them.

fanirama said:
What were the questions that were sent ?

The following questions were sent :

Barmyarmy:
Are you going to be fixing any of the bugs from Cricket2002 that were still in Cricket2004?

Stevie:
Are you bringing the game out earlier as a result of the fierce competition with Codemasters?

thecricketfan:
What changes have been made in terms of game play compared to the last EA cricket game?

fanirama:
What kind of game engine is powering it and what kind of improvements will we see visually over Cricket 2004.

themuel:
Will swing actually be in this game for fast bowlers?

General:
Will there be any online play?

Hero:
As Codemasters are implementing new features to make improve their bowling to make it as much fun as possible, what steps have HB taken to enhance the enjoyment of bowling?

m_vaughan:
Is it going to be released on PCCD or PCDVD?

denver82:
for the second most popular sport in the world are we going to see such a limited (and delayed in the UK) release like last year?

ritwik
Will we be able to add and edit players, teams and tournaments ?

zimrahil
Does the CPU pace their innings intelligently for a change, like keeping wickets intact for a final assault when chasing a large total in a one-day match, or if CPU only requires 10 of the last 5 overs with 4 wickets left, will it bat sensibly and cautiously to ensure the win and not just slog at every ball. I.e is the match situation now taken into account ?

Ste
Is Twenty20 cricket one of the featured tournament modes - in fact what modes can we expect in this years release ?

:onpc My one and only question:

What is the difference between cricket 2004 and cricket 2005 beside the graphics?

ritwik said:
The following questions were sent :
Ritwik, are you going softball on Andrew Wilson?? I understand you don't want to aggravate him because he has taken time out of his "so-much-more-important-than-ours" life to answer these questions, but this is just a stupid repeat of the previous editions. He just kept spitting lies about things which were never present in the game itself. As Andrew (Nixon) said, please ask him why the hell we should believe him this time around. Don't send him questions with an attitude like we should be "honored" that he decided to talk to us, ask him tough questions too.

Bill_Law_Dain said:
:onpc My one and only question:

What is the difference between cricket 2004 and cricket 2005 beside the graphics?

probally only the graphics...lol, because Andrew is not answering our questions, we don't know for sure what's in the game and what's not.

i have a question.
my question is that "When in odi match or test match, player like sehwag and other aggresive player hit lots of boundries, will the captain of the team walk to the bowler to give him some advice about how to bowl?"

I doubt it. That would be very much a cutscene. EA should consentrate on getting the gameplay right before introducing cutscenes like this, to enhance the game, really.

General: Will there be any online play?

This is a totally waste question as he already said that there is no online play and they will include it in their next version. I think u guys should have asked for career mode there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread