Ask Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aragornreborn said:
ahhh my turn to post questions....
1.Will Saurav Ganguly be as out of form as he is..or will we have to install mohommad sami bet patch v1.0...lol
2.Due to completely biased programmers...will India still be weaker than SA???i mean like wtf???we ****in ruled in the wc and they get rated 89 or sumthin......
2.Will we get to install a patch where we can teach the paki players English...so that Inzi doesnt look lost in post match conferences and Younis doesnt go .."ya ya we enjoyed..they enjoyed..everyone enjoyed".....
3.Will Nz team be hopelessly injured and If we select Tuffey in our squad n register on the ea sports site...can we get a free copy of Playboy:the mansion
4.A serious question(finally)...can u show cutscenes and put coaches n dressing room players applauding n lookin worried n ****...specially javed miandad..teachin the paki players how to bat....like they need it...(267 phew).....
5.Will we get only half the west indian squad and upon selection of the rest...free sa chick phone no.s?....
6.A request...pls show ur decency n knowledge of the game....dont make Andrew Strauss n Micheal Clarke sum world champion batsmen....god knows if they will have the same success they are havin (remember graeme hick?)
7.Can u tell Ritchie Benaud that Hooters in now open in Australia...he can get excited..its not against the law....
8.We happen to know the game is made by EA when we buy it.....logos on the stumps...bat ..abdomen guard.....etc etc...though they r friendly reminders.....make us kinda dislike u guys a bit....
9.Screenshots luk good....Did u guys make em or send a contact to Eidos fer em??...lol
10.Will u realize that cricket is a legitimate big market sport , deserving a gud game....cuz if u guys dissapoint us once more( n im serious here)....we may boycott ea fer life.....i mean seriously if u play mvp or nba ...and then put in ur cricket cd ...ur like ohh i dint knwo i still had DOS games on my comp.....
11.Make zimababwe weaker then ma peeps in Bdesh aite?
12.Add a team creater..n add options like TEAM HUDDLE ON/OFF
13.INDIA SHUD BE STRONGER THAN PAKISTAN...REMEMBER WE R 2 BILLION...THEY R WELL AHEM I DUNNO BUT NOT SO MUCH...THINK OF LOST CUSTOMERS......

Remember people pls take the whole post as a joke...cept the part where i said i was serious...i love all the people in pakistan....if we were one team...imagine hwo much pain we wud cause australia....still forza team india.......

:laugh :laugh :laugh

classic.

They have released the Rugby patch which 25 mb file so we can see some positive signs from them.They know if they did it again with cricket fans then next time they will never believe on them.

1.Will there be an auto-replay after the end of match and any option to save replays?
2.Will there be an option to save replays?
3.Will there be manual appealing?
4.Will there be a proper cover drive?
5.Will there be more than 15-20 faces?
6.Will there be more than 1/2 umpires?
7.Will Maxwell stop makng dumb remarks and become sensible?
8.Will there be appearence of any real cracks on the pitch during the final day of the test match?
9.What have you done to make bowling interesting and fun?
10.Why should we buy Cricket 2005 over the other cricket games(BLIC05) ?

Here's another one.

Would you be willing to offer us a follow up interview after the games release, so we can compare the finished product with what you tell us in this one?

Aragornreborn said:
13.INDIA SHUD BE STRONGER THAN PAKISTAN...REMEMBER WE R 2 BILLION...THEY R WELL AHEM I DUNNO BUT NOT SO MUCH...THINK OF LOST CUSTOMERS......

I'll second this one so we can watch Australia plummet to the bottom of the test rankings!

Will the patched version of 2004 (Cricket 2005) be better than the Cricket 2004 that we made using Our patches?

A sensible question, will you release a demo before the release? (I dont think so they will cause if they do, if it is a bad game we wont buy it then)
Another one. Will there be updated statistics? Like currently Australia is having the highest ranking. But if England is better in the game, will their team ranking increase?

Last edited:
the teams ranking shud change according to real teams,not the teams we play for in the game.afterall,v r r expecting some realism.

I disagree. What is the point if you do well with one team and then the ranking changes according to what really happens. The simulation factor is really destroyed. What will add to the realism is proper gameplay, not linking to real statistics.

Can we expect any reply from you after the release of the game?
Any new field positions included or are they just the same as in previous games?
Any chance of stopping balaji bowling wides every over in a test match?

One more ques from me ---

1. Will there be man-of-the-match and man-of-the-series awards ?
and will these stats accumulate ?

exactly
will this game be ANY improvement over the last one and what about a demo release as well?
will there players' movement actually look real and not just blocks moving around?

Are you going to lie and say the duckworth system will be in this game, as well as rain in oneday games?

Will there be nice and more interesting commentaries with out much repetition?
will there be better crowd animation ?
Will there be nice features and textures for umpires and players in the game and seperate and better faces for each player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread