AtStumps Utility

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was wondering, should I import all of my matches or just this season? I think 5 seasons worth of matches would be a bit to much to import :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
2 seasons is probably enough (this and last season). Beyond that your guys skill levels might have been well below what they are now.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Can someone please tell me what the original percentages for the captaincy thing? I changed them because I wanted to see if I would get a different captain. Thanks

Mighty Pies

School Cricketer
Can someone please tell me what the original percentages for the captaincy thing? I changed them because I wanted to see if I would get a different captain. Thanks

leadership 70
experience 40
Age 20

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks, though that adds up to 130. I know you are correct because they seem familiar but shouldn't they add up to 100?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I was wondering what the wicket rating is. My second best player, on BTR (30k) has a wicket rating of 0.24, but my backup keeper who is a mediocre/mediocre batsmen has a wicket rating of 3.38.

So what is exactly the wicket rating?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Ive found this useful for fixing my orders, slight changes make a big difference

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
I was wondering what the wicket rating is. My second best player, on BTR (30k) has a wicket rating of 0.24, but my backup keeper who is a mediocre/mediocre batsmen has a wicket rating of 3.38.

So what is exactly the wicket rating?

I think its something related to Wicketkeeping cuz for me both of my keepers has 5.32 and 4.52..

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Just another question.

With one of my players making the U19 squad should import the matches that he plays in and would it recongize that he is playing for them?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Yes it would and yes you should

I brought in a game with two nicholls and it knew which one was still in my squad and which one wasnt

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for that information Griffo. I will try it out now.

EDIT: It said that it was unable to find the import header or something like that. It isn't that important though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread